Chapter 8 18+

A wet warm sensation moved up my stomach to my chest. "Angh~" A slobbery feeling caused my nipples to get hard.

His tongue rolled around my nipples before there was a gentle tug with his teeth.

I opened my eyes to see Atlas sucking and kissing my chest. He looked at me with an arousing look. Both of us were naked.

"W-what are you doing?" I bit my lip as my head fell back against the pillow. His tongue felt good!

"Atlas! We can't do this!" I moaned. I wanted to stop him but I couldn't resist the feeling.

"Why can't we? Friends do this all the time" Atlas smirked as he stroked my dick with his hand "It's okay, it's not like there are feelings involved"

I looked at him with a sad expression. Don't say that. You don't know how I feel.

I want to tell him but I don't want to ruin our friendship.

"Why the sad face?" Atlas moved on top of me. He continued to rub my dick "You get to fuck your best friend. I know you want to." he placed my dick at his entrance.

"A-Atlas! I don't— ahh~" I moaned as he pushed himself down onto my dick. He was tight and squeezing me. I felt as if I was about to burst.

"AHH, I love it!" Atlas grabbed my face "Don't you love how I squeeze you?" He licked my lips.

I couldn't respond. The feeling was enjoyable but I felt an itch, a tingling sensation. I want him inside me too.

"You love it! I can feel your dick twitching inside me!" Atlas leaned back as he moved himself on me "Do you like how I swallow you hole?" He released lewd noises.

"Mm~" I tried to hold my voice back. It felt amazing! My ass twitched.

"I know you'll enjoy it even more if you had something in here" My eyes widen as Atlas pushed two fingers inside me.

"A~Atlas!" I huffed. I felt myself falling into a trans-like feeling. This is amazing.

"Do you want me to fuck you next?" Atlas smirked as moved off me. My dick twitched as cum squirted out.

"Aw, you were supposed to come inside. How am I supposed to get pregnant without it" Atlas lifted my legs.

"P-pregnant? You don't even want kids..." I mumbled.

"If it's yours I don't mind" Atlas placed himself at my entrance. I was going to be fucked by him, excitement ran throughout my body.

"But I rather make you pregnant" he stared into my eyes. It was strange but I liked the sound of that. Maybe I have a breeding kink. "It can only happen in your dreams."

Everything in my mind became blank. I no longer saw Atlas. I opened my eyes and glanced around my room. Was that a dream? It felt so real.

I've had wet dreams before but none like that.

I felt a shuffle beside me. Atlas was still asleep, usually, he's the first awake.

I slipped out of bed. I needed to take care of my situation. I covered my crotch as I walked to the bathroom.

"Doyun, why didn't you wake me up?" Atlas rubbed his eyes as he walked into the kitchen.

"I wanted you to rest" I brought two plates to the table "I made you some food, here"

Atlas sat down. It was obvious he wasn't fully awake yet. He wiped his eyes "Thank you" he spoke in a low voice before he released a yawn.

I sat across from him. My phone went off with multiple messages going through. It's been like this all morning.