Chapter 15 18+

"A~Atlas~ please~ let me cum...!" I held my breath as he pushed the vibrator against my dick.

I laid on my stomach with my ass in the air facing Atlas. My arms were bound to my thighs. My legs were spread wide.

Atlas nearly used everything Damian had left in the room. I couldn't remember how many times I came. My mind was foggy. My body trembled with exhaustion. I don't think I could go on.

I didn't want to stop just yet, Atlas hasn't put his dick inside.

We spend the night, experimenting with toys and straps, expanding and learning about each other's kinks. Atlas explored my body with his tongue as if this were the only chance he had. He'd touch every inch of me, kiss every inch of my body. His favorite part of my body was my thighs and ass. He couldn't keep his hands off them. He'd caress my thighs as if they were a national treasure. He left kiss and bite marks on my inner thighs and my ass cheeks.

Atlas frowned "Who said you can call me by name?" He slapped my ass hard. Throughout the night he got more aggressive. It was clear in the beginning he started gentle so as not to make me uncomfortable.

But, I liked this aggression. It was a wild feeling, that increased my sexual pleasure. It was like none other I've felt before. I didn't know how much I needed to experience this with him. I needed to experience him.

"Sorry..! Master~ please let me cum!" I begged. Again my hips swayed. I was reaching another climax. This time I didn't have the penis plug in. My dick was already dripping. I was fighting to hold back. The more I held it in the more intense the feeling became.

Atlas pushed the dildo deeper into my ass. It vibrated wildly, hitting my sweet spot. My eyes widened as my breath was taken away.

I couldn't hold it. I squirted on the sheets as my body fell to the side, trembling.

Atlas stared at me "Looks like your tapped out. Bummer" he sighed. He began releasing my arms. Marks from the straps were imprinted on my wrists and thighs.

My ass was red from all the hitting.

My legs shook as Atlas pulled the dildo out.

Atlas touched my face "You did good my puppy" he smiled "Rest now, I'll grab a towel to clean you up" Before he could leave the bed, I grabbed his arm.

"Please~ fuck me...! I want you inside me~" I muttered with embarrassment. I didn't want to beg him, I had hoped he'd do this earlier in our sexy time.

Atlas raised a brow "After all that, you still have stamina?" He chuckled "Aw look, your dick is already standing straight up ready to explode"

I looked at him with a lustful gaze. I needed him in me. My body was tired but it craved for his dick.

"You haven't cum enough" I moved onto my knees. I refused to take my eyes off his bulging dick.

Getting closer, my heart was racing.

I leaned into his crotches as I licked the tip.

"I'll relieve you. I want you to use my body for your sexual pleasure. Don't hold back and cum inside my mouth." I rubbed his cock with my hand, I looked up at him.

Our eyes locked together. His look was filled with amusement. I began sucking his dick, bobbing my head. I could feel him touching the back of my throat and I hadn't put him all the way in yet.

I stare at him with a seductive look, that was begging him to use and mistreat my body.

Atlas flinched "If you keep looking at me like that~ I might not be able to hold back~" he grunted. He placed his hand on the top of my head, squeezing my hair.

I suck my tongue out, opening my mouth wide, and showing him before deep-throating him.

My eyes rolled back as his dick hit the back of my throat. I pushed my head against him, I didn't think his dick could go deeper but it did.

"Doyun! That's good right there!" Atlas moaned.

I began to gag. I began to move my head back, to take him out, but Atlas shoved my head in again.

My eyes widen.

"Almost~ there~" Atlas leaned his head back with pleasure. He began to thrust into my mouth, using it like a flashlight toy.

"Fuck..! Doyun! You feel amazing!" He huffed as he went faster.

My mouth and throat began to hurt. I couldn't breathe, but I didn't dare to stop his pleasure.

I gagged as he hit the back of my throat. He pulled out as I coughed, gasping for hair.

Atlas pulled my hair back, making me look up at him as he rubbed his dick. His breathing was heavy.

I opened my mouth with my tongue out. He began squirting on my face, and some of his cum went into my mouth.

I licked my lips "It tastes good" I giggled. I was taken over with lust.

More.

More.

I want more.

I pushed Atlas onto the bed as I crawled on top of him. "Oh is puppy trying to take the lead?" He smirked.

I placed my hands on his chest. I rocked my hips back and forth, rubbing our dicks together.

"It feels..! Too..!! Goood..!" I moaned as I thrust my hips forward.

I started at Atlas' face. He was so pretty and fuckable. I leaned in until our lips met.

Atlas pushed his tongue into my mouth, our kiss became sloppy and neither of us wanted to break it. It was as if we'd both been waiting for this day where our bodies could meet as one.

Atlas' hands held onto my ass cheeks, he began spreading them. He pushed my body forward, as his dick stood straight up. He began rubbing his dick against my ass.

The suspension of when he might put it in was killing me.

I arched my back, grabbing for his dick and placing it at my entrance "Inside ~ I want... inside" I whispered.

Atlas moved his hands to my lower back as he hugged our bodies closer. His face was now in my chest, I felt his warm mouth take in my nipple. He began sucking it, using his tongue to push at my nipple.

They were hard and sensitive. It sent sharp electric feelings throughout my body. I felt too stunned to move as if I was tased with pleasure.

I pushed his tip into my ass.

"Someone's getting impatient. Fine, I'll give you what you want!" Atlas grunted as he slammed his dick up my ass.

"Nagha!!" I hugged his head in my chest. After all the dildos we used, it didn't feel as if I was loose enough for his dick.

Atlas bit my chest as he began thrusting upwards.

With every thrust I felt myself fall onto his dick, only forcing him deeper. He began hitting a spot that I've never been able to reach.

His size was overwhelming and constantly forcing me to open wider.

Atlas pulled my hair, causing my head to roll back. He licked the front of my neck to my chin "fuck! You're so tight!" He groaned "Relax or you might chop my dick off" he panted before kissing my face.

I panted as he slammed into me "Yes!"

Atlas looked me in the eyes. Staring into his eyes, I felt myself fall in love with him all over again.

I'll never let him go... he's mine.