Chapter 21 18+

"P~please stop~ what if he wakes up!" I gripped the bed's headrest. This position was embarrassing.

I hovered over Atlas as Kaeo fingered me from behind "I know that's what you want. Getting freaky while the man you love is passed out below you, so lewd. Maybe he'll realize how much he wants you all to himself" Kaeo licked my ear.

"You know I was shocked to find this in Atlas' room. Bet it yours" Kaeo held the dildo I had left in Atlas' room.

I glanced back at him as he pushed the dildo inside. I gasped as my eyes watered. It hurt but it felt good. It has been a while since I've had something that big inside me.

"Don't! I didn't mean to leave~ it~ please stop~ It's humiliating!" I moaned as he shoved the dildo in and out.

"Why? When it feels so good" He laughed "and you get to feel this pleasure in front of Atlas"

I grew embarrassed by his words. I looked down at Atlas before away "I can't continue~"

"Oh, but you can. Look how turned on you are., your dick is twitching. I bet you're ready to shoot your load onto his face. Hehe," he was enjoying this. "I know you like doing this right above Atlas, don't you? The thought of him catching you act like a dog in heat. Your ass is calling for this dick, it's shaking and swallowing the dildo. I wonder what he will think? What will he say?" He smirked.

I arched my back "I can't anymore~" I moaned.

Kaeo kissed my back "It'll get all over his face. Isn't it hot thinking of cumming on his face? Just image his reaction when he wakes" he began to stroke my dick.

"Don't~" I covered my hand with my mouth. I couldn't hold my voice back.

My pheromones began to slowly slip out.

"What are you guys doing?"

I froze in fear as my heart sped up. I looked down to see Atlas looking at me.

Don't look, please!

Kaeo smirked as he rubbed me faster. I couldn't hold back and released onto Atlas' face.

I moved back and stared at him with wide eyes "Atlas I'm so sorry! Please don't—."

"don't be mad. We only wanted to have a little fun until you woke up" Kaeo smirked. His arms went around my chest as he pulled me back into him. His fingers pinched my nipples.

The dildo was still in my ass. Atlas was wiping my cum off his face. He still hasn't said anything. Anxiety began to build up. I was scared. He's pissed, isn't he? He'll hate me!

Kaeo kissed my neck as his eyes remained on Atlas "Do you wanna join? I mean look how wet he is. He isn't nearly satisfied yet." He used his hands to push open my legs.

This angle is embarrassing. Why is Atlas only staring?! Please look away!

My body trembled as the dildo moved with every movement made. It felt so good!

"Unless you want to just watch?" Kaeo sucked my neck leaving a hickey.

I tried to hold back my voice but I could no longer do so.

"A~atlas" I moaned.

Atlas tensed before he moved closer. He pulled the dildo out and shoved it back in aggressively "Why moan my name when it's Damian you really want?! Now you're with Kaeo, you're such a slut. It pisses me off. Don't think you won't be punished for you recent behavior" he pulled it out again then shoved it in.

"Ngha~!" Waves of pleasure flooded my entire body.

Kaeo held my legs up. He kissed my neck more "he's been such a good boy to me" he looked at Atlas with devious eyes.