Chapter 5 - Blue

I was thrown down onto the floor and I started to catch my breath back. It all felt like a terrible nightmare but it was the actual truth. I turned around to see nobody in sight again. If I told Nathan about it, he will think I'm mental again. So I decided to just pretend nothing ever happened.

I was still in shock, but I walked back into the house like nothing ever happened. As soon as Nathan saw me he let out a relieved breath like he was looking for me.

"Lexi! Where did you go?" He asked as he came closer.

"Erm, outside. I was tired of your stupid football conversation." I said.

"Hey! Football ain't stupid" He poked me. I giggled a little and he kissed me. I pulled away and noticed Ryan looking at us. But he looked away when he saw me notice. I felt a little awkward.

"I'm bored Nathan.." I sighed as I leaned against him.

"Should we do something more interesting then?" He smirked. I didn't really get what he meant but I went in with the idea. We told Ryan our good byes and that we were leaving. He didn't seem very happy, but his house was packed full of his friends who could keep him company. Nathan and Ryan had a bro hug, whereas I just had a normal hug.

We walked down the street back to Nathan's place as we swayed our arms together. Nathan seemed very happy for some reason and I didn't quite understand why.

We reached his house and he shut the door behind him. He turned around and gave me a smirk. I smiled back at him, and I thought he was a bit drunk. He inched closer to me and pushed his lips onto mine as he grabbed my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started kissing him back.

"Your parents are going to be home.." I said in between kisses.

"No. They are on a business trip." He said as he pushed me against the wall. His kisses started to get more intense as he started fiddling with the bottom of my shirt.

Slowly he started pulling away. He stared into my eyes and pecked my lips again.

"I don't want to force you into anything." He whispered softly.

"You are not forcing me!" I said as I pulled him by the collar and kissed him again.

"Maybe we shouldn't." Nathan said as he slowly pushed me away. I felt rejected and I felt terrible.

"I should go!" I announced as I headed for the door. But I felt him pull me back by my wrist.

"I didn't mean to push you off. I just don't want to rush into it." He spoke softly.

"I know." I nodded. "But I must go.." I said as I slowly pulled my hand off his grip. I got out of his house and shut the door behind me.

I walked back home disappointed and feeling like trash. I showed myself as a desperate girl who pushed the limits. Nathan was respectful enough to push me away and not take advantage of me. But I still felt like trash!

I swiftly walked into the house and ran into my room. I shut the door behind me and hoped that no one would visit me.

I changed into my pyjamas and climbed into bed. I heard my phone buzz in the corner of my bed. It was a text message from Nathan. It read:

'I hope you are not angry with me! I'm sorry! - Nath x'

'I'm not angry. I'm sorry as well" I replied.

"Don't be babe! I'm bored here...."

"Oh.. Watch a movie. I'm tired and going to bed. Night." I messaged and threw my phone under the pillow. I got another text from him.