Epilogue

*2 Years later*

I had moved back in with my mom and the Greens were now are neighbors. Ryan was still a mate, and I had finally got my school stuff going. Nathan and I apologized to him for being the rudest we possibly could and he completely understood.

I walked down the stairs to greet my mother in the kitchen. She was humming softly as she made her favourite pie. I watched her with awe and then walked out to my garden to soak in the sun that hardly makes an appearance in England.

Nathan was sitting by the chair and I forgot to say that he practically lived at my place. His parents were completely fine with unless we did something stupid. But we were both mature enough to only do the things we wouldn't regret.

I walked to where he was and wrapped my arms around his middle.

"Hello beautiful!" He smiled as he pecked my lips softly.

"Hey." I smiled back as I pushed my head against his shoulder.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked as he kissed the top of my head.

"I don't know! Swim? The weather is amazing!" I suggested.

"Ok love."

We got up and went to get our swim wear. I texted Ryan to join as I figured he was having a lazy day as well. He was soon over in his swimwear and I must say he looked rather attractive. Nathan was the jealous type and always got annoyed when I complimented Ryan's features. But he knew I loved him and not Ryan. Which is why everything is good!

We all walked to the pool behind the house and I sat at the edge of the water as I wasn't ready to get in yet! Nathan and Ryan were talking and giggling over something. And suddenly I felt myself being pushed into the water.

I was absolutely soaked from head to toe and gave Nathan a very angry look but he just laughed.

"You'll pay for that one Sykes!!" I grumped.

He soon got into the water after me and so did Ryan. They both started tormenting me by splashing water into my eyes. I felt bullied but I loved both of them dearly. They both meant a huge deal to me and I wouldn't change them for the world.

Nathan stopped and pulled me by the waist before leaving a lingering kiss on my lips.

"Eww" We heard Ryan mumble. We both look towards him and chuckled.

"Sorry!" I said as I splashed water back into his face, taking revenge for everything he did to me.

"Thanks Lex!" He commented sarcastically as he rubbed his eyes.

--

*2 Weeks later*

Nathan and I were just lazing around the house. We did a few silly things such as have a food battle and got a massive telling off from mum as we really messed the place up.

We just decided to stay by the couch and cuddle into each others warmth. He would look down at me and peck my lips every often and it was safe to say that we were love-struck (as cheesy as that sounds, it was true!) 

Suddenly there was something at the door and I got up to get it. It was a small envelope that was slipped underneath the door. I opened it to see if anyone was there, but unfortunately no one was to be seen.

I carefully peeled the envelope open and Nathan wrapped his arms around my back before resting his head on my shoulder. 

I opened it only to face the most dreading text. It read:

'The chase is not over.. not yet.' 

The End