Chapter 6 - Something bad

I spent most of the day with Nathan by his house. We spent a lot of time inside his indoor heated swimming pool. It was most relaxing and I felt good when I spent time with Nathan. But it had started to get late and I didn't want Mr and Mrs Green to get upset because of me.

"I must go!" I announced as I was about to step out of the pool. But he pulled me by my waist.

"Stay longer." He said in a husky voice. It was very seductive but I wasn't ready to stay at his place.

"No Nathan! I must really go! Jennifer will be worried." I said as I pushed him away. He looked at me disappointed but I couldn't do much.

I slowly got out of the water and he did the same. He passed me a towel to dry up and I did so. I pulled on my shirt and pair of shorts and started heading for the door.

"Bye Nathan." I said as I turned around and pecked his lips.

"Bye sweetie." He said as he pulled me back and planted a passionate kiss on my lips. I pushed him away slowly and he made a sad pout.

"See you later." I chuckled as I left. I heard him shut the door shortly after I was walking in his compound. I walked back home quickly because I didn't want any telling offs from Mr and Mrs Green. I walked in to see the house and Mr Green was watching some telly.

I tried rushing past him, but he caught me there. I've never had a friendly relationship with Mr Green. In fact he never spoke to me.

"Alexis. Wait." He said as he turned around and walked to where I was standing.

I looked to the ground and avoided eye contact with him.

"Where have you been?" He asked sternly.

"At-At Nathan's" I stuttered.

"What have you been doing there?" He asked seriously.

"Just hanging out."

"I must inform you that this place is not very safe. Nor are the people here. Your trust in Nathan is appreciable. But you don't know him too long to spend most of your time in his house." He said and I went speechless. I had no more words to say anything more to him.

"I'm sorry." I whispered as I looked through the ground. I noticed his stare on my body. It was most uncomfortable for me, but I couldn't do much. He suddenly reached forward and held my hand. He examined the cuts were on it, due to my run in the bushes.

"You were in the forest." He said as he dropped my hand.

"I'm sorry, I just got lost!"

"Why were you in the forest in the first place?" He asked angrily.

"I was- I was bored at home." I stammered looking into his now boiling eyes.

"If you're bored then I will advice you to go to school. Not stay at home fooling around." He said angrily.

"I'm sorry Mr Green." I said as I felt my eyes getting covered with tears. Nobody had ever spoken to me so rudely before.

"I'm sorry if I wound you up. This place is not safe, and not meant for you to hang out with people in places you barely know!" He spoke as he turned around and walked away. I let out a huge sigh and ran up to my room. I collapsed onto my bed, my head into my pillow and let the tears flow. This was one of the moments where I wanted my parents back so badly.

The door bell rang and I was expecting Jennifer to get it. But nobody did and it rang again. I ran down the stairs and to the door to open it. I pushed the handle down and pulled it to see Nathan standing there. He was smiling and waved my phone in front of my face. I pushed him behind and shut the door behind me. I grabbed the phone and shoved it into my pocket.