Chapter 16 - Too late for everything

Jennifer Green's POV

Alex and I came back home to find the huge place in a whole mess. I was shocked at first, and I didn't know how to react. In my mind, Lexi was never a party type of person. But it obviously looked like she had party crashed my place!

But the next minute, I thought of something else. It was true, Lexi could never do something like this. And there were no drink bottles, or music players around the house. Nothing resembled a party-like atmosphere.

That was when the worst thought came into my mind! Something bad could have happened to Lex! I ran up to her floor, and found things in worse condition. I walked into her room, to find her phone on her bed and to see things all over the place. I knew what had happened! She was kidnapped!!

"Alexxxxxx!" I shouted.

I heard running noises coming up to the room until Alex finally reached where I was.

"She's gone!" I stuttered!

"Gone?" He asked confused.

"Yes! Lexi is taken! She is gone!!!" I repeated myself!

He put his head in his hands and let out a massive sigh.

"I warned her!" He sighed.

"Warned her??" I asked not understanding what he meant.

"YES! I TOLD HER TO STAY AWAY FROM THE LAD ACROSS THE STREET! THIS IS ALL HIS FAULT!" He screamed in my direction.

"Nathan?? Nathan could never do something like that Alex!! You're out of your mind!" I replied to his little outburst.

"Who else would want to kidnap Lexi??? WHO?" He screamed again.

I just didn't bother replying to him and quickly left the room. I rushed down the stairs and quickly out of the house. I needed to go talk to Nathan, and make sure that Lexi was safe. That's all I wanted to know at this point!

I walked into their compound and knocked on their door. Karen, Nathan's lovely mother and my good friend opened the door.

"Hey Jen! How are you?" She asked, and she seemed happy, so I was hoping to find Lexi in their!

"Hey! I'm alright? You?" I asked in a hurry.

"Good. Are you sure everything's alright Jen? You don't seem very fine!"

"Erm.. Is Nath or Lexi here?" I asked.

"No.. Nathan went to your place to see her!" She said looking tense herself.

"They're not at my place! And I'm really worried." I stuttered as I tried to fight away the fear of losing thee daughter I never had!

"Omg Jennifer" Karen whispered as she pulled me into a hug. "Nathan has this habit of disappearing and he probably just took her along. Nothing to worry about.." She consoled me! But I was far from consoled.

-

Lexi's POV

We both were extremely tired and exhausted from all the running around. We just wanted this all to end and we wanted some place to rest.

"It'll be alright babe. I promise!" Nathan assured me as we limped through the bushes. We soon reached another dark road, and it almost looked like dawn to me. Nathan's hand was tightly gripping mine as we continued walking down the road.

"I know where this is..." He suddenly spoke.

"You do?" I asked with hope.

"Yes! My uncle lives here!!" He exclaimed and started picking up his pace.

"I'm going to ask him for his car and we're going to get back home." He smiled at me before pecking my lips.

"Too late for that!!" We heard someone say from behind. Nathan and I both turned around in shock to see the man in the hoodie again! His face was hidden under his hat but something seemed similar to me. Like I know this person, and like I've seen him before.

Nathan quickly gripped my sides and pulled me into him. Suddenly 4 other men appeared from behind and I started trembling in fear.

"Let her go Nathan" The man said angrily. "We don't want to hurt you."

Suddenly I felt myself being pulled away from Nathan by one of his men, and Nathan got pulled away by another.

"Noooo! Nathann!" I cried, but they were too strong for my fights.

"Shut her up!!" He ordered and they placed a cloth with a very pungent smell onto my nose. I struggled for help and slowly my eyes started closing away. I heard scream coming from Nathan but there was nothing we could do.

---

I KNOW I KNOW! It took me a million years to update and I'm terrribly sorryy!! I'm just not going through the best time! I've probably told this a million times, but I'm having serious issues, and I also cried whilst writing this chapter. (not because it's sad, but because my life is turning miserable) :(

Updates will be a bit slow... But I promise to not end it here!!!

Please stay with me!

Vote/Fan ;)

-Ella x