Chapter 3

Alistair's P.O.V

It has been six years since my sister Aiya left. She left without any trace. My brother Alex, and I have been looking everywhere for her. I have been such an ass to her since our parents died. The pack had told my brother and I that my parents died rescuing Aiya from a fire. Since that day he haven't been the best. We should have been looking after her even though she is older than us by a couple of minutes.

"Hey Alistair have you heard anything from the P.I?" Alex asked.

"No i haven't."

Alex, Alistair come to my office now, Matthew said through the mindlink. We both rushed to the office. We knocked on the door, "Come in," we opened the door. Matthew sat there at his desk looking a mess. He too have been looking for Aiya. My brother and i said, "What is it? " Matthew just sat there and looked at us, he finally replied, "Since we have been attacked by rogues we need a little more training, so i called the alpha of the Forest Hunters pack."

"And? "I asked

"The alpha is not there at the time he went out on the alpha conference in London, but his beta told me he will inform the alpha and have him call me as soon as he gets back," Matthew seemed a bit more tensed than usual.

"So what do we do in the mean time? Do you want us to train? " Alex asked.

"Just keep your guards up, rogues can attack at anytime," he said while getting up and heading towards the window. They both bowed and walked out of the office. The two brothers look at each other, "he has been a mess since Aiya left, and i wonder why he cares so much?" I questioned. Alex just shrugged. I guess we will never know.

We both walked to our own rooms. I went to my window and looked up, "Aiya please come back, come back home," i said into the wind. I looked down and i saw Kyle the third in command, and a group of others about to go to school. "Hey Kyle!" I yelled out. He turned and looked up at me, "stay out if trouble this time we wont be there this time!" He simply nodded and left with the boys.

He has been in fights for the past 3 days, with the new pack that just transfered here.

I cant take it anymore, he needs to keep a lid on it. I sighed and went back inside. Aiya where can you be?

Alex's P.O.V

Alistair was right Matthew has been different since Aiya left. Our twin sister. How can we let this happen? Our sister has been missing for 6 years, no note, no letter, no phone call. Nothing. Why cant we find her? I thought to myself. Alistair and i have been searching for her since the day she left, on our birthday. But i guess we only celebrated Alistair and myself. We acted as if it wasnt her birthday. I still remember that day, and I will always regret it.