Chapter 5

Jason's P.O.V

"Alison, Hey, um, im calling to let you know that everything is going smooth adn that everything is under control," i said , but i was nervous.

"Really? Well thats good to hear, but um arent you suppose to be in school?" she asked casually. oh shit. i was silent for a while. Then she broke the silence, "Listen i have to go ill call later bye," and she hung up. I was out in the hall, waiting for Conner to come out the principals office. We have been getting into fights, but it wasnt our fault. Those assholes from the other pack started it. They kept picking on Jessie and Joe. We warned them, but they didn't listen.

Then the door opened, Conner came out. I stood up and asked, "Well, what happened?" He replied, "Two weeks detention." Conner was furious. The other pack didnt get punished one bit, why? because that stupid principal is part of their pack.

We walked off and headed towards the gym, that is where we usually got to think. Then, the bell rang, signaling that its lunch time. We walked towards the cafeteria where the rest of the pack was waiting. We grabbed our lunch and headed outside. We sat by the forest and ate.

"Well, Well, if it isn't the loser pack, looks like you'll be stuck here doing detention while we just get lectured to bad, You're precious Alpha isn't here to save you," the group of guys laughed. It was 6 of them and 6 of us we were evenly matched. But we have the advantage we were part of the Forest Hunters Pack, the strongest pack in the country, my the world. We knew how to fight, very well. We were trained by Alpha John, and his niece, who was now the alpha of our pack.

"Lets take this somewhere else," the pack walked into the forest and we got up and followed.

We stood across from each other.

I wasn't going to let my pack get dissed by this ass. I am the Beta and i will protect my pack.

"Let's see how you do while in your wolf forms," at that moment everyone, but him transformed. The wolves were averaged sized. Then my pack transformed, but i stayed in human form. He laughed, "What's wrong afraid of getting your ass kicked?" My pack were crouching ready to attack.

"I hope you have a really good doctor," i said. At that moment, we heard someone coming. But before anything happened, the person, who was named Kyle charged at me. I dodged and we both started battling the packs remained still waiting to step in case they were needed. We went at it and i got a good hit to his ribs. Then he tumbled. I had won. I started to head towards my pack and then i heard him yelling, he was about to attack me until, someone was standing in front of him. i turned around and saw that one person i least expected to see. I was speechless. Oh shit, im in deep shit now.