Rewrite Time

Dear Diary,
It's me again Asteria Salina Wright. Today will be the start of the end. Pansy says I should find joy in this world because my desire to die since my mother passed away is worrying even for a Slytherin. Luna says over time and with struggle I will find my reason to live and that she can see a light waiting for me. My mother died when I was twelve during the last few days of my second year at hogwarts. I was in class when I got the news and left to find my brother Tyler and made sure he didn't get the news till later on he was so happy that day he had finished his OWLS. I'm thankful for my powers. Raising the dead comes in handy. I'm thankful for my friends. And I'm thankful for my enemies. Specifically FRED FUCKING WEASLEY. How can one man be so arrogant and how am I supposed to save his fucking life? That bent sawmill of a man is built like a giraffe on stilts and is a jerk! Since first year he's pull my hair and mess with me same with second year I never had a problem till third year...who pulls a girls hair when she's mourning the loss of her mother! Then he stopped but last year after I got him and George a bad grade he fired dung bombs on me what the fuck!He's a jerk! And George is just his follower. But in other news Leon my dad moved back into the house can't wait to leave so I can be with my Ravenclaws again I can't deal with Leon much longer. Man abused me and expects me to be chill whatever. I miss McGonagall a lot she's one of my favorite teachers she's very nice. I'm no longer friends with Katie she's a whore and I wish I could find some respect for myself.

Sincerely,
The bitch