Chapter 27

Karim's POV:

Three weeks it has been since that night I crept in through the window of Thozi's apartment. It has been three weeks since things went from being amazing between both of us, just then for them to turn into nothing short of amazing. But to be honest with you I guess all with the fact of things between Lucia having died down a little, that must have a part to play in it. As I know that this time three weeks ago Thozi was on edge, wondering what Lucia may do if she ever comes into contact with her again. But luckily enough for Thozi, and myself at that also, neither of us have seen Lucia since. The last time I saw her, was when she packed her things up and moved out. And Thozi, well she last saw her when she came raging to her apartment.

But not by any means at all am I complaining about that, not in the slightest. With neither of us having seen or spoken to Lucia since then, it is the best thing which could have happened to us as a couple. As it has taken away any unwanted, and unneeded, strain on our now ever so perfect relationship. With Lucia now out of the picture it has given Thozi and I the chance to move on with our lives, to start a fresh again as just the two of us. And talking all about a fresh start, Thozi herself has managed to herself a few interviews, for a new job, in an office not too far from where she lives with Adrienne and from where I live close by. But I am only of course to be aware that no new job, will come in compare to Thozi's old one, not all at all.

Even though Thozi refuses to speak about her old job working in the Real Madrid office with all of the other girls, I know she misses working there so much. And, if she was given such of a chance to go back there, then I know she would in an instance. All like when she was to be working at Lyon when I was playing there, she was in her element. She was high up in all the rating there the first time around, enjoying what she does, and enjoying who she was also to be working with. But of course, her short stint at Real Madrid came to an end quickly. And, I know there is no one else to blame for it, other than myself. So, if I did not get in the middle of Thozi and Lucia on a professional and non-professional level, she would be working there.

If there was something, anything, on this earth that I could do to get Thozi her job back with Lucia again, then believe me I would do it. But no matter how many times I tried to ask Lucia back at my house when she was packing if there was any chance she could at least just think to rehire Thozi again, I was of course turned down. In a sense I do understand the reason as to why she did it, I really do, and I cannot blame her for it, but I just wish there was all to be something I could do. My one and only hope now though is that if – and when – Thozi does get a new job, she will enjoy it hopefully close to how she enjoyed that one at Real Madrid.

But anyway, enough of that now, and I soon began waking up here in my position beside of Thozi in her bed. A stretch coming from me as I opened my eyes. And as I did so then such a large smile appeared across my lips, as I came to terms with Thozi sleeping peacefully in my arms, in the exact same position I remember having her fall asleep in. To be honest with you right now, I do cherish moments like these. Either waking up in my own bed with Thozi or in hers and watching her sleep, it is a moment which melts my heart completely. Just like back when we were together the first time, this woman really does melt my heart when she is to be fast asleep. Looking like an angel in disguise, and brightening up my morning completely.

After a short while of me lovingly gazing at Thozi as she remained sleeping beside me, I was soon to notice as he began slowly waking up. Moving and stretching slightly in my arms with her eyes still shut, and adding to the cutest which I always see with her when she is asleep. I just remained smiling at the woman beside me though, taking in every moment I spend with her, just like I always do. And soon enough her eyes opened and met with mine not all much later, where a smile of her own was to appear across her lips. "Morning you." Speaking all in that ever so adorable morning voice in which she possesses, I could not help but feel then as my smile grew wider. Gazing at her still, before I came out to respond to her ever so quickly.