Chapter 2

Iris pov:

Wow I never expected Val to be that or to sound that desperate  ,I am happy for her that she finally  found her little . When I heard about Anna I was of the walls . I really hope she gets this little after all Louis would approve anything of Valerie's desires even if she said I want the community to shut down he would do it for her . Louis and me are Valerie's best friends we would do anything for each other, our friendship  stayed strong since high school . Though back then we were nerds and now we are billionaires owning multi million dollar companies.

45 minutes later

I walk in and see a nervous looking Valerie at the corner of the Cafe. 
"Hey Val"
"Hey Iris "
" Louis gave me all the files on Anna , today is the day we get your little girl" I say in a calm voice .
Valerie's eyes glisten in excitement at the word today . I laugh at her reaction and she scrunchs her face in confusion.
"Val we learnt that Anna has no friends or family , I am just informing you she may be a difficult one but hey you are a Mafia queen so I doubt she would be difficult .

"  Yes indeed she may be difficult but I will be her family  even you and Louis ."
I smile at her words , she will be a great mommy Dom.
"See ya bitch I needa get my ass to work , also remember 10:00 at night !"

I leave the Cafe looking like a crazy person and make it back to work . I need to start preparing for Vals files for Anna.