Chapter 38

Anna's pov:

After yesterday, I was not feeling well. It's just making me want to slip even more . Wonder if Mommy , Iris, and Louis are still in their "meeting ". They have been in that office for the past ...forever . Ughhh I'm so bored of watching cartoons . I wanna go play outside but mommy warned me not to go without her permission. That's unfair ...oh well.  I wake up from the couch and walk downstairs towards the kitchen . Once I reach the kitchen I grab a small sweet and eat it . After done snacking I decide to go play outside . Before I can touch the grass someone picks me up from behind. I grunt at this , I didn't even touch the grass as yet !
"We have something important to discuss, Anna . And what did I say about going outside without one of us ." Mommy scolds as she sets me on her hip, swatting my bottom . I barely felt anything .
We go upstairs to Louis's office . Mommy opens it with me in her arms . Iris and Louis stop talking and smile at me.
"Well, hello there, cutie," She says as Valerie holds me tighter.  Louis and Iris burst out laughing even I giggle .
"Val, you get so possessive calm down "  Louis says as mommy flicks her off and sits down with me on her lap.
"Alright, we have made a big discussion, and we would like to know if you mind or not . And how you feel about it because it's our job to make you feel safe ." Mommy says.
"Yes I understand.  What is the decision?" I say with a bit nervousness. 
"Well, Iris here had mixed feelings about experimenting. And she would like to be her old self again..."Mommy says making me nod .

"Yeah I saw that coming," I say, laughing as they laugh with relief .  Plus Iris really treated me like a sub even though she was experimenting.
"Alright here's another one . Iris and Louis are deciding to move to New York in 7 months time since they have alot of work . They will be staying there for 2 years baby ." Mommy says, making me look at her in disbelief.  What.
I thought I had more time with them ...this sucks. I feel tears prickle in my eyes as I try not to cry .Mommy picks me up .
"Oh sweetheart, it's okay. Let them out ." Mommy says, rocking me in her arms .
Louis and Iris join by hugging me.