Chapter 18

Valerie's pov:

I finally get back my baby from Louis damn she loves to play this stupid teasing games how I hated it from highschool when she used to tease me and Iris .
"Val did you know about what Mr.Druffle said ?" Louis askes me as I look up from my baby. I look at her confused at what she said .
"No I don't know what he said ." I say as I still don't know who Mr.Druffle is.
"He said GIDDY UP HORSEY!" She almost screams making a few people in the cafeteria look at us and startling Anna . I look at her and glare as she continues laughing soon enough Anna joins in too.
"Oh come on it wasn't that bad , you know that glare is not going to scare me maybe Anna but not me ."she says laughing . Well she's quiet right at first when I met her she used to glare at me back when I did .
"I want to play mommy" Anna whines bringing back my attention to her .
"Mhmm and what do you want to play?" I say in a double meaning way .
"I..." She stops mid way as she looks at me with a blush that is spreading all the way through her beautiful face.
"I want to play on your phone" She says in quiet voice as I hand her my phone to play with.
"Well I gotta go now the meeting is about to start in 17 minutes." Louis says standing up and disappearing through the cafeteria.  I chuckle to myself as I see Anna fully concertrated on her game . I start smirking at the plan that I had made a couple minutes ago in the office ...oh my little girl doesn't know what's coming her way . I think to myself about what instruments u need to make this plan happen .

If you have noticed Louis goes by any pronouns (he,she,they,them).☺