Chapter 22

Anna's pov:

Wow that was hot the argument and her throwing that lady out. But who was that lady and why does mommy hate her so much ? Mhmm she hates almost everyone except for me , Iris, and Louis.  I almost went into a fit of laughter when that lady tried to make pouty eyes at her  fuck that was funny as fuck . But now I'm really curious who that lady was.
I look at Valerie smirking at me making me turn red as soon as she looked at me.
"Who was that lady?" I say in a curious tone  as her smirk drops .
"She used to work for this company until she left and tried to report us to the police . As soon as she left she started a company just like ours so she became competitive enough to try and leak the company. She used to be one of Louis's and Iris's exes . It was a love triangle at first until she betrayed both of them." Valerie said to me in a calm tone as I looked over to Louis who was looking at the floor in shame. Damn this lady had game to pull two ceo's of major company's and they are hot and just to betray them that's messed up. I look at Louis in her eye .
"Sorry Louis you and Iris had to go through that ." I say in a sincere tone as she smiles warmly in my direction.
"Oh it's nothing. Anyway yall want to watch a movie , I have a slush machine and popcorn ." She says as Valerie chuckles at her trying to make up for getting caught by Valerie and I. 
"Yes but where is it ?" I ask truly confused since I saw nothing of that sort in this building.
"It's in the office next to my file room ." She says as Valerie picks me up again fuck I love her warmth . She , me and Louis walks to the room where a pile of bean bags , a huge flat screen and the snacks that Louis described before where . What the fuck how big is her office . I was set down on one of the bean bags while Louis picks out a movie which was a kids movie ofcourse it is im not complaining but really? Valerie hands me a huge slush puppy and a big bucket of popcorn. Louis walks out I look at Valerie confused as she dims the lights and hands me a blanket .
"Aren't you going to watch ?" I ask Valerie as she turns around just before she closed the door behind her.
"I will come and watch just now princess . Me and Louis is just going to discuss some big stuff. Can you wait for mommy mhmm? She says as she walks to me and kisses my forehead which I grin from.
"Okay". I say as I pay attention to the movie that just started as she closes the door.