Chapter 7

Anna's pov:

She said in a soft voice to give her a chance , fuck why am I in this situation  . I think my emotions got the best of me when she hugged me ...no one has ever done that for me . My parents died 17 years ago and I had to stay at my aunts she never really cared about me so I just shut everyone out of my life and left when I was 18 to go find a job and a place to live ever since then no one has ever been there for me. Maybe this crazy lady and this lifestyle she is talking about isn't that bad. This either ends wrong or right. Like that guy said life is about risks you either make the jump or stay in one place and don't go anywhere in life.

I look up and tell her in a hushed voice I hope she hears me "I will give this a chance." I think she heard me because she is smirking like a crazy person.

She tells me thank you for giving the her and the lifestyle a chance and says there's many things to discuss ,let's get you freshened up. After she tells me that she unstraps me and picks me up and sets me on her hip like I weigh nothing. I start squirming in her hip and she looks at me and smiles and says" It's okay honey your okay I am just taking you to change and bath alright?" I nod and look the other way out of embrassment . We enter the ensuit bathroom and she sets me down on my feet and takes out the mittens . "Alright I am going to take out your clothes and bath is that okay ?" I nod unsure about what she said. "Words babygirl ". Shit she wants me to say with my voice  that I agree fuck ." Yes that is okay." I feel insecure about my body it's not like I am scared of her seeing me naked it's just been a long time since someone saw me naked .

She lifts up my shirt and unstraps my bra after that she pulls down my pants and underwear at this point I feel vulnerable.  But hey I blame myself for this I agreed to this .

She runs the water and sets me in the tub and baths me . After I am fully washed she picks me up and wraps me with a towel . I am so lucky that I shaved yesterday morning . She carrys me to the room and sets me on what seems to be a changing table ,my eyes open wide and try to jump of when I see she has a diaper in her hand . What the fuck.