Chapter 20

Anna's pov:

Okay what the heck that thing she put down there was a damn vibrator ?! I guess this is not a punishment after all since I'm getting my pleasure. I stiffle my pleasurable sounds in my mouth while trying not to get any attention from the other doms which is quite hard to do since I can feel my face heating up and Valerie staring at me which makes me hornier than before . Just as I was about to cum the vibrator stops what the fuck . She has a goddamn remote to control this thing and for a split second I thought I was about to get my orgasm . I stare directly into her deep brown eyes which was already placed on me giving me a smug look while I death stare . I turn back and I see threw my corner of my eyes that she is holding her laughter,  I roll my eyes at her and smile ...godamn why is she so beautiful, cute,sexy,kind and funny at the same time , I love how caring and protective she gets over me . My smile drops when I feel the vibrations again I try to give my best poker face as she is still staring into my soul with her beautiful eyes . Oh how I wish I could just kiss her right now . I was about to come again but then the vibrations stopped , I mentally groaned at this while I looked at her...fuck her plan was good . This went on multiple times until the 5th round of her stopping it, she let me have my orgasm after I came down from my climax I looked at her confused the vibrator was still on . All I got in return was a wink and sexy smirk that's played on her red lips. I was close to my climax again since I already had one this one came faster than the first which almost made me moan out loud .
After I came the vibrator was still on fuckk I don't think I can feel my legs but it feels soooo good I can't get enough. After my third climax the meeting was almost over we just had 10 minutes to finish that meeting .  I was so close to Cumming but the vibrations stopped as soon as people began to pack their papers and documents away . As the people walk out the room leaving only me and Valerie , she walks up to me with a smirk and whispers in my ear.
" Did you enjoy your little punishment baby?" She says in smug tone as she switches the vibrator back on leaving me back to my third climax ...I was so close I could feel it.
"Mghmmh". Was all I said to her as she picked me up and bounced me on her hip making me tilt my head back in pleasure as she chuckled at me. After my third climax she stopped the vibrator and walked out of the office going back to her private office.
"My baby must be tired mhmm?" She says in a soft tone which I appreciate.  I just answear her question by burying my head in her chest as she rubs my back.