Chapter 24

Anna's pov:

I almost spit my pacifier out of my mouth hearing this . They wanna do what?! They wanna experiment?! What the actual fuck . I look at Valerie to see a blank expression on her face . She's probably even  more shocked as me . Okay okay they wanna have an open relationship? Or just to like fun fun with us. How do you even work something like that out?! Or even think about it?! Maybe ?Yes?
Should I agree? What if Valerie does not want to agree? What the hell must I say to them?! Their just looking at me for an answear . Valerie is still as a damn robot why the fuck is she not moving  , she damn needs to lead the situation.  Ahhhhh- wait maybe I can ask them to have some privacy so me and Valerie can discuss this or maybe not or maybe yes?
No.
No.
No.
No.
No.
"Uh I think me Val needs to talk in private. " I say as they nod their heads and walk out of the room. Fuck I said no but I  said yes . Ah shoot fuck it .
I turn to Valerie who is still lost , I wave my hand infront of her face snapping her back to reality making her look down at me with a blank expression.
"Valerie. What do you think?" I say making her think of something to say.
"I don't know if you would be comfortable doing things like that with them... they take things like THAT to the extreme , if you think I take sex to extreme then your wrong they do . Listen Anna I would join them with this open relationship but I don't want you to get hurt . It's your choice ....if you say no then I will say no but if you say yes then I will agree. "  She says in a soft tone while looking at me with the most delicate expression I ever seen her do .
Mhmm. I guess what Louis said is not that bad, mhmmmm an open relationship won't be bad at all I'll still be with Valerie all the time , but Valerie said they take things to extreme.  How bad it could be ?
I shrug it off and look at Valerie.
"It's only an experiment it won't be bad so I agree ." I say to her as she smiles and picks me up .
"Let's go tell them the news " She says and kisses my fore head as we head out of the room.