Ch. 6) Morning🍋

!Warning¡ Sexual content ahead! Skip if uncomfortable!

I woke up to the sound of soft breathing close to my ear, just barely trailing down my neck. An arm loosely thrown around my waist he sleeps. It really wasn't a dream. I was in Sugraru's bed!

My heart drops to my stomach just getting a whiff of him. So close... We we're so close. I carefully look around the room, trying not to wake or disturb him.

I guess I was the one who cuddled up next to him, I was in the middle of the bed. I put my head back down on the pillow, scooting in closer to his body. He was so warm and soft. I was a little sad he put a shirt on before bed last night. But I think he wanted me to feel comfortable.

It was nice to see him resting. He always looks so peaceful, and calm. I can't imagine what goes through his head when he can't sleep. He lets out a heavy breath that spread across my neck, causing me to look at him. Goosebumps filled every inch of my body as I watched him open his eyes.

"How long have you been watching me?" He chuckles sleepily. Heat rushes to my face as he looks down at his arm still wrapped around me.

"Sorry I didn't realize-" He went to remove his arm, scooting away a little. I don't know how much more he could scoot off the edge of the bed before he fell.

"No." I cut him off, catching his arm before he could pull it completely away from me.

"I liked it." I said turning my gaze back to the ceiling.

He smiled, wrapping his arm tightly around me before pulling me into his body. Heat rushed to my face and my core twisted as he held me.

I felt him scoot closer, placing a lingering kiss on my cheek. His lips were soft and gentle as he kissed me. My skin tingled under every touch he blessed me with.

"Sugaru..." I turned my head towards him, now resting on the pillow as we sleepily stared at each other.

"Sorry. Was that too much?" His face twisted into a worried look as he began tracing circles under my shirt on my stomach.

"No, I'm just glad I'm here." I smiled kissing his forehead. His cheeks lit up with the slightest tint of red as he continued staring in my eyes.

His eyes spoke so much. They really told their own story. A story I wanted to read so badly.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about you." I said, still keeping eye contact. I could feel his hand move up to trace the dragon tattoo I had on my rib. My core instantly tightening as I felt a pulse between my legs. He was doing so much to me, he didn't even know.

"Yeah? Me too." He whispered, picking his head up off the pillow. I physically couldn't move. I felt my entire body tense as he inched closer.

"Sugaru..." I whispered, letting my eyes flutter shut as I waited for the connection.

"Y/n." He whispered back. I could feel his breath on my lips before they finally pressed against mine.

His kiss is soft, but desperate. His tongue gently tickled my lip before sliding into my mouth. Our mouths fit together like a puzzle piece, and his hands began to roam as he kissed me. I melted with every touch of his hand and brush of his tongue. It was so soft.

"Y/n..." He mumbled pulling away briefly. His kisses slowly trailed down my neck. He nipped and sucked leaving a trail of goosebumps under his lips. His hand tucked under my back continuing to trace my tattoo.

I moaned feeling his teeth sink into a sensitive spot by my collar bone. I quickly covered my face with my hand feeling embarrassed. His hand quickly moved up to my face, pushing my hand away.