Can't Leave: Dean x Reader

"HOW COULD YOU THINK LIKE THAT?" You screamed, your tone furious.

"Like what? I'm trying to save everyone! To save you!" Dean argued.

"Save me?" You cried, curling your hands into your chest.

Dean had confessed that he was going to say yes to Michael. And he dared say it was to save you?!

"Yes! I'm trying to save everyone! You and Sam and Bobby and everybody!" Dean said, walking over to you.

You were taking heavy breaths. Anxiety kicking in. Was he just going to leave you? Was that his plan?

"Hey, take deep breaths." Dean said, rubbing your back soothingly.

"You can't just leave." You said loudly.

"And why not? No one needs me here!" Dean yelled back, leaving your side.

You just stared at him.

"I need you!" You screamed.

He just rolled his eyes.

"No, you don't! You'll be much better without me! You and Sam and Bobby and everyone!"

You had tears rolling down your cheeks and your throat was burning. But you need to get your point across.

"I love you!" You screamed.

He shook his head, tears forming at his eyes.

"Throwing around the L word isn't going to change anything." He said miserably.

"Dean, I do. I love you. I love you so much. I need you. Please." You cried, tears dripping off your face.

He just kept shaking his head.

"I can't live without you! I can't think without you, I can't breathe without you!" You confessed.

There it was. You just put all of you out there in the open. Dean could either take it, or crush it.

He stared at you for a moment, before rushing over to you. He kissed you softly as you wrapped your arms around his neck, and he wrapped his around your waist.

When you pulled apart, you set your head against his shoulder and cried.

He kissed the top of your head.

"I won't leave you." He whispered into your ear.

You nodded, unable to speak.

"And (y/n)?"

"Hm?" You mumbled from his shoulder.

"I love you too."