Youtube: Sam x Reader

You screamed, startled at the scene in front of you.

You tried to stand up, but you tripped and fell off the couch.

Sam came running down the stairs, knife in hand.

"(Y/N)! What's wrong?" He yelled, holding his knife out to protect you.

As he examined the scene that lay in front of him, he rolled his eyes and let his arm fall to his side.

You laid face first on the ground, forever scarred.

"What are you watching?" Sam said with a cringe as he looked at the tv screen.

You jumped up and sat back down on the couch.

You patted the space next to you and Sam sat down.

"I'm watching YouTube." You explained, pressing play on the remote. The screen began playing again and a disgusted voice filled the air.

The voice made a few jokes while cringing at the regrettable videos he was watching.

Sam chuckled, deciding to join you. He knew you were trying to take your mind off things.

"Who is this?" He asked, clasping his hand in yours.

"Pewdiepie. He's the most subscribed to youtuber and he's freakin hilarious." You explained as you put on another video.

Sam tried to pretend he wasn't interested, but you heard him chuckling as you played your favorites

"I knew you'd like him." You said with a smug smile as Sam burst out in laughter.

"Pshhhh." Sam denied, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you into his lap.

He kissed your head and went to kiss your lips when you jumped away and towards the figures entering the room.

"SAMMY!" You screamed, your voice full of happiness. You fell to your knees and wrapped your arms around the neck of your golden retriever that you'd ironically named Sammy.

Tears slipped from your eyes and ran into his fur, but all Sammy did was wag his tail and rub his nose in your hair.

Dean, who had been holding his collar, dropped it to the floor.

"Found em on my way to the store. Just sitting on the side of the road."

He said, before giving your shoulder a light squeeze and his brother a smile. He left you two to be reunited, headed back out.

Sam came up behind you, as you ran your fingers through Sammy's tangled fur, pulling out leaves and dirt.

You hadn't realized you were still crying until Sam pulled you up and wiped them away.

"It's ok. He's hone safe and sound now." He said, pulling you into a hug before kissing you multiple times.

Sammy didn't know quite what was going on, but was just happy to be reunited with his people. And the attention certainly didn't hurt.

Sammy just waggled his tail and licked your face as you and Sam both rejoiced the return of your beloved dog.