Preference: Music

Dean:

When Dean first met you, he expected you to like indie music. With your flowery wardrobe and head in the clouds type of lifestyle, he didn't expect any surprises.

So when he walked in to you singing a Drake song from start to finish, he was speechless.

You were packing up for a case, throwing clothes into your suitcase. You wore a crop top covered in daisies and white jeans. Which made the fast words coming out of your mouth even more stunning to Dean.

"I know when that hotline bling, that can only mean one thing." You sang, snapping your fingers along to the music come out of your phone.

You heard Dean step into the room, and swung sound to face him as you continued singing.

"Ever since I left the city you, got a reputation for yourself now. Everybody knows and I feel left out.   Girl you got me down, you got me stressed out."

You danced around Dean, swaying your hips. His eyes stayed glued on you as you sang.

"Cause ever since I left the city you, started wearing less and going out more. Glasses of champagne out on the dance floor. Hangin with some girls I've never seen before.

You used to call me on my cell phone."

You stopped the music, breathless from singing.

"Damn." Dean muttered, staring at you in awe.

"Bet you didn't know I could spit fire." You teased punching him the shoulder.

A grin grew on his face, before he wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you in for a long kiss.

"I always knew you had a hot mouth." He joked with a smirk.

You rolled your eyes, laughing at the man you'd chosen to spend your life with.

Sam:

Sam:

The first time Sam introduced you to Dean, you all met up at a local diner. You had lunch together, talking about anything and everything.

Dean liked you, and Sam couldn't be more happier about the fact.

Everything was going great, then Dean offered to take you home, claiming he needed some alone time with his brothers new gal.

Sam seemed reluctant, but you were all up for it.

You kissed Sam goodbye and watched as he jumped into his car and drove off.

Dean led you outside, and presented his car with jazz hands.

You chuckled.

"Sam told me all about your beloved Impala. I must say, I'm pretty impressed." You said, knowing that complimenting his car would get you in good with him.