Preference: Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving Motherfuckers

Dean:

Thanksgiving Memories: Most of Dean's Thanksgivings were nonexistent, being just regular days full of hunting with his father. He did have a couple distant memories from before his mother died. They fade with every year he spends apart from her, but he still associates the feeling of comfort and family with the holiday.

Favorite Thanksgiving Dish: This wasn't even a competition; pie. For Dean, pumpkin pie with whipped cream on top was one of the best parts of Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving Day: Dean was excited. It was thanksgiving and you had invited everyone you could think of; Sam, Castiel, Bobby, Charlie, Rufus, and Jody.

Each and every one of them came, toting some type of side-dish. Even Cas brought something, and you assured him the store bought dinner rolls were perfect.

Dean had cleared off the big dining room table, and you set out plates and silverware. Everyone arrived and sat down, laughing and eating, passing around bowls overflowing with food.

Dean smiled at you, grabbing your hand. He was overwhelmed with joy, celebrating this family holiday with just that; family.

Thanksgiving Motto: "The less vegetables you eat now, the more pie you can eat later."

Sam:

Sam:

Thanksgiving Memories: To put it plain and simple, Sam didn't like or get Thanksgiving. He never got to have a real Thanksgiving with his mother, and his father sure wasn't having it. His most memorable memory was making a Turkey hat in school that his father threw away the moment he saw it. But you were determined to change his opinion on the holiday.

Favorite Thanksgiving Dish: Green bean casserole. Any excuse for you to make your family's famous green bean casserole, Sam was up for.

Thanksgiving Day: While Sam was less than enthusiastic about Thanksgiving, you were ecstatic. So he did everything he could to help you make it special. And he wouldn't admit it, but he did have fun helping cook. He nearly burnt the ham and almost turned the mashed potatoes in a purée, but he had fun.

And he couldn't stay bummed about the holiday with you running around and singing about Turkeys and stuffing. Especially when you'd agreed to make that casserole.

In the end, Sam had the time of his life. It was just you, Sam, Dean, and Cas. His friends; his family.

Thanksgiving Motto: "This green bean casserole is as heavenly as Cas."

"