Sacrifice Part 3 - Fluffy Wrap-Up

Was thinking maybe I could do this for some of my smut as a way to show how the story ends.

Suggested by Torobabycat
_________________________________________
George POV

I moaned softly as I was woken up by dual sensations on my neck and in my ass and it caused me to flutter my eyes open and look up. Dream was already awake and lying beneath me (as he usually was since as a god he required less sleep than I did). When he saw that I was awake he smiled softly and kissed my neck again.

"Good morning my precious mortal," he spoke into my ear with a quietness which drove me insane. "How did you sleep darling?"
"I slept well," I responded, nuzzling my face further into his neck. His hands moved to brush through my hair and he muttered about how he was happy I had a good sleep.

He then went back to kissing my neck, which was a habit that he had grown to do when he was bored, similarly to how someone would fidget or bite their nails when they were bored. He'd also start kissing my neck if and when he was feeling tired, anxious, thankful, sleepy, and horny.

The blond god's cock was still buried deep inside of me from last night, stretching me perfectly and managing to brush against my prostate whenever I shifted around. The sensations were enough to make me drool and Dream loved that fact.

So now after we had sex (which was every single night due to the god having enhanced stamina and due to him giving me advanced stamina) the god and I would cuddle and then sleep, usually with him still inside of me. Obviously though he he would still pamper me with touches and food after he fucked me to the point when my brain was goop.

In the mornings we'd sometimes have sex as well, but it would always be soft and gentle as I'd usually still be tired from the night before. The god bucked his hips up into me and I moaned softly. "I love you so much sweetheart." He told me, his hands trailing down my naked body. I muttered something similar in response, earning a kiss.

"What would you like for breakfast?" He asked, his lips trailing beside my ear.
"I don't mind." I responded. "Whatever you cook'll be amazing. But lots of chocolate and ice cream please.” The god did have the ability to create food with the snap of his fingers, but he prepared to cater me with meals that he lovingly cooked. He nodded before sliding out of me.

I whined. I had hoped that this would have been some sort of prelude to morning sex, but it turns out it wasn't. "After breakfast I'll treat you my love." The god told me, brushing his hand through my hair as he looked through my mind. "Just let me make sure you've had enough to eat first and then we'll do whatever your heart desires."

Dream always made sure that I had eaten and slept enough, and that I was constantly healthy. Although recently it seems that I must have been eating a lot more since a noticeable bump was appearing on my stomach. "You get yourself ready and I'll make you something delicious."

He left the room and I reluctantly sat up. I did enjoy being able to cuddle with him but then again, I would like a warm bath. I didn't care about nakedness as I walked through to the large bathing room. It was a room made of marble with a large heated pool in the centre and the only way someone could describe it was enchanted.

The water was always clean and warm (unlike the baths back in my village where dozens of people used them daily and so they were cold and dirty). Because of this, myself and Dream often spent time in here to do all manner of things. I smirked at the thought asI lowered myself into the water.e warm water.

The noticeable bump was even more noticeable in water, and I wasn’t able to understand how myself and Dream didn’t notice it a lot earlier, especially since the god seemed to have many different powers and was very observant. I grabbed a bar of soap which was resting on the ledge and began lathering it up to wash myself.