The Downsides of my job

Really long story.
Bodyguard Dream X Spoiled George.
Brat taming(?)
Story requested by 04tobyOhh04
_________________________________________
Dream POV.

"Do you think that this would look good with that outfit I bought earlier?" I suddenly zoned back in to the conversation after having not paid attention for the past ten minutes. My gaze lowered down to George as he held up a dark blue leather handbag with a golden zip. He was blinking up at me as he showed off his find.

"Which outfit were you talking about?" I questioned, since he had brought a lot, all of which were in one of the three bags I was carrying.
"The blue outfit, silly." The British boy rolled his eyes. "This handbag is blue, just like the blue outfit we found. They'll go so well together."

"Oh yeah, they will." I mindlessly agreed with a nod, not having any care towards fashion and only saying this to get him to move on. Who would have thought that being a bodyguard was so difficult?
"And what about that beautiful black one over there? That might also suit the blue clothes."

When I had been offered the job I had thought that it would be simple. A billionaire hired me to be a bodyguard for his son (who was twenty three years old at the time and I was twenty) when he moved to his own home. Three years later I still had the job, and I still had constant migraines.

The one thing that I hadn't expected was that George was overly spoiled. He never had to work a day in his life, instead relying on cooks, maids, and butlers to do everything for him. Most of my days were just me walking him around some fancy shop so he could buy whatever outfit was trending on his TikTok that day.

George suddenly decided to abandon the handbag section and walked over to admire some jewellery instead. I followed after him, my gaze drifting around the shop to try and spot anything more interesting.
"Dreamie, what about this broach? It looks amazing don't ya think?"

"It does look amazing." I responded, ignoring the nickname. George had stuck on the nickname the moment I was introduced to him, he thought it was both fitting and funny.
"Perhaps we could find one that suits you. God knows that a pop of colour can always help." I mean I got paid a thousand a day to put up with this.

For hours this dragged on, we went to every store in the mall twice and then went back to some of them two more times. The mall parking lot was nearly empty at this time of day. I led George to the sportscar he wanted me to always drive and unlocked it, watching as he hopped into the passenger seat while I put away his stuff.

When I joined him in the car he was on his phone, scrolling through TikTok boredly. I started the engine before watching as George slumped back in his seat. "God, that shopping trip was a complete waste of time."
"How is it a waste of time?" I asked him. "You brought so much."

"Yeah, but now that I think about it, none of it is really good. Maybe you should go back inside and return everything." He suggested, nodding thoughtfully as he did.
"So you mean our entire day was pointless?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow.
"Yep. Completely pointless."

My face moved to a scowl as he said that. I mean I am his bodyguard, but I didn't like having my time wasted, and if we returned the clothes now then the poor employees will have to spend the next fifteen minutes putting everything away. So I drove off, since George wouldn't be bothered making me turn back around.

As we passed the shops which lined the street he suddenly grinned, his gaze focused on one of the passing buildings. "Can you turn around so we can get McDonalds?" He asked, before turning to look at me. My hands tightened on the wheel and I shook my head.