Doctor's Exam

Sorry this took so long lol.
Not based on a prompt, and it is very long.

I like it though.
______________________________________
Dream POV.

Having a doctor as a boyfriend sometimes sucked. Mainly because he is always concerned about my health, more so than most other boyfriends or girlfriends would be. But I didn't care, because George was still the best thing that happened to me no matter how annoying his job could be sometimes.

One thing that he did do which I hated however, was making me get a check-up every two or three months so that he could make sure I was healthy. I loved him, but this was one of the worst things that he made me do. I managed though, seeing as after every check-up he'd allow me to get fast food for dinner and we'd cuddle up with a movie.

So that was why I was sitting in a depressing looking doctor's waiting room at 5pm on a Friday evening. As it always was, I was the last patient of the day so that George could head home with me once he was finished. The only people who were here was a janitor who had almost finished his job, and the receptionist.

The door to George's office, which was in clear view of the waiting room, opened up, and the patient he had just been with stepped out. It was an elderly looking woman with a soft smile and as she went to talk to the receptionist George stood in the doorway watching her.

"Have a nice evening Mrs Mitchell." He told her, and she gave him a fond wave in response. The brunette then glanced at me and smiled before stepping back in his office for a minute to put away any private information about the previous patient.

The woman turned to look at me as the receptionist typed something on the computer. "Are you Dr Davidson's last patient for today?" She asked.
"Yes," I responded. "His last patient for the week actually."

"He is such a lovely doctor." She hummed as she turned to sign a form. "I've had him as my doctor since he started working here. He's the sweetest."
“I know he is.” I responded, although I definitely meant it in a more personal way then she did.

My gaze returned to the doorway of George’s office and I saw that he had stepped back outside as I continued the conversation with the elderly woman where we complimented how professional and kind he was. After a couple of minutes the woman finished and stepped outside into the early evening.

“Dream,” George said, beckoning me into his office and acting as though I was just a random off the street patient instead of his boyfriend. As I smirked and stood up to follow after him he turned to the receptionist, she knew about our relationship and had begun packing up her stuff as the brunette wished her a good night.

“Are you all good to lock up Doctor?” She asked. “I was wanting to head home to my children.”
“That’s all good Sarah, have a good night.” He smiled fondly at her. George told me about how kind she was, something I had found meeting her a few times.

I stepped into his office and the door shut behind me and before he could do anything I pulled him into a gentle kiss. “Dream,” he chuckled lightly as I kissed him on the tip of his nose. “Don’t act as though you are that touch starved, I saw you this morning.”

“But that was hours ago,” I whined childishly as I pulled him into a hug with my chin on top of his head. “It’s been a whole eight hours since I last got to cuddle with you.”
“Go sit down,” he instructed, lightly shoving me off. “I want to get this over and done with and go home.”

I rolled my eyes as I sat down at a seat beside his desk. The brunette sat down and began typing on his computer, getting my information. “I can’t be bothered doing this today Georgie,” I sighed overdramatically. “I don’t know why I have to do this every eight weeks. You know that I am healthy.”