Everyone's Mistake

Chapter Forty Six
Everyone's Mistake

Does this pictures scare you? I was messing around in MC trying to find a cool background for my phone when I thought of the perfect image.

Anyways... OMG THE 0.11.1 UPDATE IS AMAZEBALLS!!

---

"Conrad," I groan as he continues. "Conrad," I say again and he still doesn't realise I know he's knotted my hands together.

He mumbles my name, lifting his head. His green eyes dilated, giving emphasis to his flushed cheeks.

"Your fault," he mumbles breathless, "you chose the hard way."

Tying my hands is the hard way?

"I'll go get something for that." Changing the subject, he taps my wet neck with two fingers. "I don't think you'd want to see the repercussion."

"Your a fucking bastard!" I shout to his back as he enters my bathroom. I try pulling at the rope, my hands groping his ruthless knot.

I suck in a breath, my skin tingling all over. I feel exposed waist down, like my dress has been lifted. I glance down, proving my assumption false.

It's his invisible lips tormenting my already messed up hormones.

"Tilt your head," he instructs as he brushes my thoughts away, I follow bending my head to the left side.

I close my eyes in response to the cold water dripping down my collarbone. I curse to myself to my reckless infatuation. I can't let him do this to me.

"I'm sorry," he mutters, my eyes flashing open after his words.

"You should be," I say, sliding my eyes nearly closed again. Shielding and minimising my senses to his closeness. "That was completely uncalled for."

"But you wanted it," he gives me a quirk of a smile, as if to say: I know the truth, but I want you to say the lie.

"I didn't," I immediately whisper, my answers on default. My responses set on Memory Loss Melody mode. Deny deny deny. Let go let go let go. Lie lie lie.

"Of course," he mutters, walking and dropping the wet cloth somewhere in my bathroom. I linger by the bedpost, my feet glued to the carpet.

"If I were you I'd get comfortable."

"Why?" I ask.

"Because I'm not letting you leave until that party is over."

"But that won't end till, like, three am!"

"Then I guess you should've thought of that before you decided to go t a frat party with a slut."

"She's not a slut," I protest deciding to follow his request, sitting down on my bed and moving towards the wall for a backrest.

"Yes she is. She's weird too."

"How would you know? All you seem to do is-"

"This isn't about me," he quickly injects.

My hands stay awkwardly behind my back, cramping after five minutes of staring into space thinking about escape plans.

"Where were you four days ago?" I ask, the questions stumbling into my thoughts.

"Nowhere," he indirectly says, "why?"

"Neither you or Talia came for four days, I was wondering what happened."

"Does it effect you?" He widens his eyes, leaning forward.

"Stop acting like a shrink. Your not a psychologist."