🍧more. fucking. quotes.😎

hola.

Scarlett: since I don't know which part of my life is the middle, I've decided to have an ongoing crisis.

*After having Eric and deciding to have Gina.*
Alex and Gina's parents: maybe we can solve one problem with another.

Gina: *Brooklyn accent.* Harley Quinn. Nice to meetcha. Love ya perfume. What is that? The stench of death? *Blows gum bubble.*

MK: People always shoot down my ideas and I'm sick of it. Two sentences in and everyone's always shouting "what the fuck? that's illegal!" and "you can't do that!". Like, c'mon, let me talk!

Jigsaw: six ride the carousel. Only two get off-
Scarlett: *Shoots Amy, Max, Mal and Eric.* Alex, Gina, let's go.

Alex: before I start, I'd like to remind you all that I am fine.

Gina: I'm older!
Alex: I'm younger!
Gina: I'm taller!
Alex: I'm shorter!
Gina: I'm smarter!
Alex: I'm...
Alex: Not falling for that.

Alex: I hate everything, I'm going to the attic to be alone.
*An hour later*
Alex: thanks for being alone with me scarlett

MK: *holding a salt packet* It's just a little sodium chloride.
Scarlett: Actually MK, it's salt.
MK: That's what I said, sodium chloride.
Scarlett: Uh MK, that would be salt.
Scarlett: *takes salt packer from MK* This is iodized table salt, which in addition to sodium chloride contains anti-caking agents and potassium iodate, which is added to prevent iodine deficiency. So not only are you being overly pretentious by insisting on using scientific terminology for everyday items, you are factually wrong. Your arrogance is your downfall, you annoying little shit.

Gina: 'Ladies and gentlemen' is unnecessarily gendered, overly formal, lengthy, and honestly, I'm already dozing off.
Gina: 'Cowards' on the other hand, is inclusive to all genders, fun, short and to the point, exciting and dramatic. 
Alex: *taking notes.*

Alex: No, I never did marijuana, but once I ate a brownie at a high school party. It was intense. Indescribable really. I felt like I was floating. Turns out there was no pot in the brownie, it was just a really good brownie. 

Gina: My eyes change colour depending on my swag levels. They're blue when I'm at maximum swag. I've never seen them change.

Alex: what happens to all your teenage angst when you turn twenty?
Scarlett: I'm pretty sure they call it anxiety
Alex: *Confused af because he already has anxiety*

Scarlett: people accuse me of having a favorite around the household, which is preposterous. I love Alex and all the non-Alex's equally. 

Alex: Did a perfect cartwheel today and no one clapped. I hate it here.

MK: I've got a weird feeling inside.
Alex: That must be your conscience
MK: Aw man, I thought I finally got rid of that thing.

Alex: I have a question. So, like, if something is suspicious, why do people say it 'smells fishy'? What does that mean? Why is the fish suspicious? What did he do?
Scarlett: Go the fuck to sleep.
MK: *Yelling from across the house. * The fish is a war criminal!

Gina: Why don't you let people see the good in you?
MK: Because if they see good, they expect good, and I hate having to live up to people's expectations.

MK: I'm well aware that I've accidently set myself on fire Scarlett, and frankly, it's none of your business and I don't need your pity water. Let me burn in peace.

Alex: how could you two possibly get into so much trouble in one day?
MK: it didn't take the whole day.
Gina: We stopped for lunch.

Gina: are you sure you're getting enough sleep?
MK: Sometimes I close my eyes when I sneeze