☀️Quotes with Sunny and Lydia🎨

Lydia: FIGHT ME, YOU NERD ASS SLUT!
Sunny: At least try to sound slightly more sophisticated when you threaten someone.
Lydia: Oh, I'm sorry. I should ask; dost thou want to engage in a duel, my good bitch?
Sunny: Somehow that's worse.

Sunny, T-posing in the doorway: Greetings, Lydia. 
Lydia, not looking up from their black 3,000,00,000 degree coffee: Good morning, problem child.

Lydia: Honestly, I am so evil. So full of darkness. I feed of the souls of the living I strike fear into-
Sunny: You sleep with a Squishmallow named Bernard.
Lydia: He's my sECOND IN COMMAND IN MY ARMY OF DARKNESS!

Lydia: Do not come over to my house. If the house is on fire you may knock once, if I don't answer assume I set the fire and I want to burn to death.

Lydia: What doesn't kill me better start running, because now I'm fucking pissed.

Lydia: Hey guys, what are your favorite kinds of pudding?
Sunny: Pudding deez nuts in your mouth? Is that what you were about to say? Do you gain joy from tricking your innocent cohorts? What if I actually wanted to tell you about my favorite pudding?

*Sunny and Lydia are planning to break in somewhere*
Sunny: We need to distract the guards.
Lydia: Right.
Sunny: What are we gonna do?
Lydia: I'm gonna break their elbows while you poke their eyes.
Sunny:
Lydia:
Sunny: Deal.

Lydia: I don't want to fight you!
Sunny: I wouldn't want you to fight me either!

*Sunny's coming out story*
Lydia: If you could date any celebrity, who would it be?
Sunny: *Not really paying attention* Daveed Diggs.
Lydia: you're gay?
Sunny: *Internal shrieking*
Lydia: Cool. Like Ben Platt!
Sunny: *The amount of relief Alexander Hamilton felt when Eliza forgave him for being a Man-Whore* um, bi actually
Lydia: cool! like Joe Serafini!

Sunny: You've heard of Netflix and chill, now get ready for...
Sunny: Buy me hamilton tickets and quietly sit beside me with your phone turned off!

Lydia: Kill him.
Sunny: This is the kind of quality advice I look for.

Barista: One scalding hot coffee for Lydia!
Lydia: That's me! *Collects her coffee, takes the lid off, and proceeds to chug it*
Sunny: *What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-*

Lydia: Yum, thanks!
Kidnapper: *puts more tape over her mouth* I said stop eating it.

Sunny: Help! I'm drowning!
Lydia: Calm down. We're only in five feet of water!
Sunny: NOT ALL OF US ARE TALL!

Lydia: I'd make fun of your height but there isn't enough to make fun of.

Sunny: Lydia, if you don't shut up I'm going to throw myself out of the car.
*click*
Sunny: DID YOU JUST TURN THE FUCKING CHILDRENS' LOCK ON?!

Sunny, carrying a box: What would you say if- if I, hypothetically, came home with 7 rabbits one day?
Lydia: ...
Lydia: What's in the box?
Sunny: What woul-
Lydia: Sunny, what's in the box?
Sunny: I think you know.

Sunny: Quitting! It's like trying, but easier.

Sunny, very tired: Can I sleep in your bed?
Lydia: *half asleep* Sunny, this is a queen-sized bed. That means it's for *gestures vaguely to themself* the Queen. 

Sunny, opening a Capri Sun: Guess I'll drink my sorrows away.

Lydia: I'm gonna get my pilot's license. I've already got a driver's license and a cosmetology license, that's two of the big five licenses.
Sunny: The big five licenses?
Lydia: Driver's license, cosmetology license, pilot's license, fishing license, and... license to kill! I can't wait to get that one.