🎹character bios🎻

I read some td character bios, so im making them for Alex and Gina.

the answers are from their perspectives, btw

Alex

What's your best quality?
I've been told I'm nice, and a good musician. Oh and I'm smart. I think...

Faves? (Music, colour movie, food)
Anything from any musical ever. Did that sound dorky? Sorry.
Ummm... red or yellow, probably. I like warm colours.
High School Musical!
Friend rice. And pineapple. But not together. Yuck.

Describe your craziest dream
Oh! Once I had this dream that I was on squid Game, and I was doing the marbles challenge with Scarlett, and I let myself die.

Best memory from childhood
Hm... not sure. maybe when I first wrote a song? Oh! Or when I got my first speaking role in a play!

Most embarrassing moment at school
When I got shoved into a locker and fell asleep, so when It was opened, I fell out.

Describe the first job you ever had.
I'm not sure if this is a job, but I did a lot of busking

Ten years from now, what are you doing?
Hopefully performing sold out shows on broadway every night.

My dream date would be with _ _ _ _ _ doing what?
Umm... probably with Scarlett at a Theatre production. but if she's busy or something, Kiana Maderia would be my second choice.

It's the last day on earth. In one sentence, what would you do?
I'd call everyone I love and tell them how much theey mean to me, then go to starbucks.

Gina

What's your best quality?
Oh, for sure either my intelligence or my physical capabilities. And the fact that I speak six languages

Faves? (Music, colour, movie, food)
Death's Not Great by Eddie Perfect
Either sky blue or lavender
Hm... either Saw, or Scream.
Either salad or sorbet

Describe your craziest dream
Once I dreamt a vampire that could turn into a piranha was killing of my family and friends.

A/n, really? me too.

Best memory from childhood
when I was like, eleven and I left karate class with my mom, and I told her some jerk called Jesse touched my ass, and she marched back, slapped him, and screamed at his parents that they raised a perv. Spoiler alert, he cried a river.

Most embarrassing moment at school
When I sang World Burn at the school talent show, and a wore something kinda revealing, and for a month straight, whenever I passed someone in the hall, they would go 'My name is Regina George, and I am a massive whore.'

Describe the first job you ever had
I worked at a hair salon, and once some crazy lady asked me to make her hair longer without adding extensions.

My dream date would be with ___________, doing what?
Eh. probably with either MK or Jenna Ortega at either a horror movie, or restaurant.

It's the last day on earth. In one sentence, what would you do?
Reenact the Purge Movie with MK. Bye bye Droolia!