Chapter 24: Mine*

Y/n
On my way to dinner, Garreth Weasley managed to catch up to me. We shared the same potions class, and I'd often partner up with him, for lack of a better partner. He tried, I know, but he tried harder in telling me how much he loved potions.

"Y/n! Thanks for saving my arse today," he chuckled.
"No worries, maybe next time...follow my lead though," I laughed.
"But you have to admit I made an original amortentia spin-off," Garreth smirked.
"Sure buddy, come back to me when you run a store called 'Garreth's Perfectly Crafted Potions'," I laughed. "Anyways, I'll catch you later,"

I laughed at the memory of Garreth's goofiness as I sat down, earning me a glare from Ominis Gaunt. He looked clearly annoyed, which Sebastian found extremely hilarious.

"I've not seen Ominis so jealous," Sebastian laughed.

I felt bad. It wasn't my intention to make Ominis jealous, in fact I didn't even think he'd be jealous. Why would he be? I'd assume that his ego would have gotten in the way with that...but I suppose not. I decided however that Ominis doesn't get to dictate who I can or can't hang around with. I decided that his jealousy won't get in the way with my friendships with others.

Dinner went by and before I could even stand up to leave, Ominis had already disappeared, and I found him stomping out of the hall.

"Would you like me to knock some sense into his head," Sebastian awkwardly chuckled.
"I'll talk to him," I replied, tapping his arm before I left.
"Good luck!" Anne smiled.

I found him in the Undercroft, pacing up and down, muttering, from what I've come to understand, in Parseltongue. I wasn't as good as Ominis, but I'm pretty sure he said some awful things too.

"Omi," I called out as I stood from a distance away from him.
"Did you enjoy your little conversation with Weasley? Hmm?" Ominis grumbled.
"Don't quite know why you're jealous, but you know that Garreth and I are only friends," I sighed, inching closer towards him.
"Not when that Weasel has a crush on you! He's been plotting ways to chat you up this past week," he scoffed.
"And why does that matter? Omi, I am to be married to you after our NEWTs. I am quite literally in love with you. But it's like you don't even trust me with that," I frowned.

Ominis sighed and gently walked towards me. His hands held onto mine before he pressed a gentle kiss on my fingers.
"I apologise, I do trust you. I just don't like it when someone touches what's mine. He ought to know who holds your heart," Ominis nodded, before slowly leaning into my neck.

"What are you doing?" I asked.
"May I?" He asked.

Full of want and need of pleasure, I let out a breathy yes behind his ear. Before I could even formulate any more words, I felt Ominis gently suck the skin on my neck, causing me to let out a pleasured whimper. A hickey?! Was Ominis really that adamant about "making me his" and "showing it off"?

"Shit Ominis, you'll be giving me a hard time tomorrow when I try to clean up your mess," I gasped, as he moved on to the other side.
"Good," he simply mumbled.

His hands travelled down my waist as he pushed me to the wall. Inch by inch, Ominis pulled my skirt up gently roaming his hands on every part of my skin that was hidden from everyone else.

"I'm the only one who get to touch you like this alright?" Ominis smirked before placing a hungry kiss on my lips. I could feel his fingers breeze over the point where I desperately needed him to be, causing me to whine.

"Why do you whine? 'Twas you that got me so hot and bothered this couple of weeks, by sitting so innocently on my lap, moving so teasingly, only to leave me? It was you who's been going along Weasley's plan to get me all so worked up. Oh my love, you have no idea how much of a hard time you've given me," Ominis chuckled.