Chapter 13: The Twin's Plot

Y/n

Hogwarts' hall was decorated with posters and pictures that reminded everyone of the good years we had during our time. Professors welcomed us with open arms, and the feeling of home and nostalgia filled is entirely.

It was almost interesting who ended up with who after a year or so of graduating. Poppy and Weasley especially; Imelda went a boy from a different wizarding school, Sebastian came with his twin of course. It was apparent however that people were shocked of Ominis and I showing up together, our wedding bands sparkling under the bright light.

"I sense that you are uncomfortable. Do you wish to go with your friends?" Ominis whispered. "No, I am quite alright. The stares are overwhelming," I explained. Ominis chuckled as he squeezed my hand. Ominis always knew when I felt uncomfortable, and he most definitely enjoyed calming me down.

"Would you like to dance? They're playing your favourite next," Ominis offered. "Yes!" I smiled excitedly.

Ominis started the dance with a kiss on my hand as he bowed gently. Along with the start of the song, Ominis placed one hand on my waist, and the other holding my hand, and with that Ominis and I spun around and danced around with the beat of the music. I was giggling all through out, while Ominis enjoyed the sounds of my laughter while he lead the dance. As part of the dance, Ominis gently picked me up and put me back down, which made me giggle even more.

"You guys are so adorable," Anne smiled as she approached us after the dance ended. "I knew you two would rekindle your love someday," she added. I smiled gently at the memories of before. To be honest, if you were to tell 5th year me that I was to be happily married Ominis Gaunt, I would have laughed hysterically, for there was no way Ominis Gaunt would be capable of loving...well at least that's what I had thought.

Ominis had always been capable of loving, one fact Ominis was not afraid to tell the whole world that I was his wife, and that he loved me. This meant soft kisses on my cheek from time to time, and holding me close to him whenever he's given the chance.

"I'll get us some drinks, I'll be back," Ominis whispered before he squeezed my hand and leaving me in our table with our friends.

Anne shifted to a seat next to me, and looked at me curiously. "Do you love him?" She asked. "Yes of course, I always have," I replied. Anne nodded as she laid her back onto the seat. "Does he love you? Truly?" She asked. I couldn't help but feel offended by the question she asked, what was she trying to do? "Why yes of course, I believe he does," I replied. "Does he hold you when you are in pain? Does he caress your face as you wake?" She asked again. "...yes he does, why do you ask?" I sighed. "He used to do that with me, it was his way to show love," she shrugged. "Ominis had confessed being confused about his feelings when he married you to Sebastian," Anne added.

Something sparked within me with her words. I wasn't really sure what it was, but there was a mix of anger, jealousy and annoyance. It wasn't that I didn't trust Ominis, it reminded me of times when Ominis held Anne's hand along the halls after she came back. Her and Ominis, when I had no one. Her and Ominis after I went through Hell's fire, sacrificing my entire life to save Anne, for Ominis and Sebastian. But why would she say this now? Why should it matter?

"Excuse me," I whispered as I walked past Ominis. "Y/n, darling," he called out as he quickly put down the drinks and grabbed my hand. "What is wrong?" He asked with a pained look. "I need a breath, I'll be in the Undercroft" I sighed as I tried to pull away. "Okay, I'll check in on you in a bit," Ominis whispered before kissing my forehead.

Out of anger and spite, I muttered every spell I could think and casted it within the walls of the Undercroft. "Woah, woah, calm down," Sebastian's voiced echoed from the dark.