Chapter 36

I heard my phone and my eyes opened. I got a text. I found my phone under the pillows and I saw that it was Ivan.

Ivan: Tonight we are going on a more elegant date.

I laughed at that and remembered that yesterdays date wasn't so elegant. We looked like dried up sea creatures. I was about to reply when Sam barged into my room with a big grin on her face.

"I need to get you ready," She says excited.

"For what?" I ask slowly while getting up from my bed. She starts jumping on her heals and I laugh.

She skips over to my closet and says, " For your date tonight, silly."

I look at her confused, " I just found out. How do you know about it?"

"He told me the plan yesterday, " She said, while fishing through my closet.

"So does that mean you are going to tell me what we are going to be doing?" I asked. Hopefully she will tell me because I have a feeling Ivan is going to be cliché about it and not tell me a thing. She looks at me and her smile brightens.

That is when I really thought she was going to tell me but then she opened her big mouth and said, "Nope." She even popped the "p" at the end. I groaned and she laughed at me.

"You know how much I love surprises! This I can not leak," she shakes her head.

I then defend myself and say, " But I hate surprises!"

She turns around, winks at me, " That makes it even better!"

I shook my head and say, "What a true best friend."

She laughs and says, "I am doing this for you. Tomorrow you are going to love me for not telling you."

I shake my head no and she just sighs, " You will regret this conversation even happened."

I was about to open my mouth to ask for a hint on what he is planning but she stopped me, " Hurry up and go take a shower. Your date starts in approximately seven hours and we need to use as much time as possible!"

I groan because I know these next seven hours are going to be boring, but I hop in the shower anyways.

***

I hear Sam say its time for me to leave and I look into the mirror. I was wearing a white crop top that goes down to my belly button, A cardigan, and a high waist cream colored long skirt with a cut on the side. I was also wearing a cream colored bikini to match. I asked Sam what I would need the bathing suit for because its dark out but she just grinned and changed the topic.

I am going shoeless because Sam says I don't really need shoes and I just left my hair down but its a little more wavier than normal. My face is all natural because I am going to be doing something with water and we ran out of time.