Chapter 28

HEYYYYY!!!!!! ☺ how are you guys??? I hope you are amazing!!!! ☺

So im gonna try to start to update faster cause I had my tablet fixed- wich hopefully means I can see how long my chapters are and make llonger chapters then what I have been before.

ANYWAYS!!!! Thanksgiving is coming up soon and I am going to be busy so im updating more frequently and hopefully my errors wont be as bad as when I was using my phone. And yes.... I was using my phone for most of writing this story. Anyways.... back to the Thanksgiving thing; I hope you all have an amazing thanksgiving and I'm so thankful for ALLLLL of you who have read this far or even read it.

YOU GUYS MEAN SO MUCH TO ME!!! ☺

I love you all!!!

XOXO-kt 

~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~

I still cant believe Tolem is here... its like a dream come true. While we have been apart we have fought more than we have ever fought are whole childhood. Whats happening to us??? Whatever it is- it has to stop. I wont allow fighting anymore.

Ivan, Len, Brendon, and Zach went to hang out and I guess to leave me to hangout or catch up (which im not complaning ). Mom told us that she will have her mother and son catching up in acouple of days because she has to do something for work or training. Right now Tolem is sitting on the couch stuffing his face with popcorn while watching Friends. Tolem doesnt look any different, then again,  it hasnt been that long since we left.  It feels like its been forever. I stare at his face and how he stuffs popcorn in his mouth. He isnt even looking at it... he is just grabbing handfuls but ends up missing dramatically. I cant help but chuckle on how much is on his shirt then what he was suppose to chew. I miss him and his gross eating habits. What am I gonna do??

I get up from the couch and run over to him and he only looked at me for one second until I hugged him like there was no tomorrow.  I hear him chuckle and he finnaly soeaks but it comes out muffled.

" We have been through this... like ten times already "

" Well... I missed you " I complain

"Me to. Now can you stop hugging me??? Your cutting off my air supply...again", He explained

I laughed, "  Well... sorry"

He smiled at me when I unleashed him from my grasp. I took a piece of popcorn and threw it at his face.

" We need to stop fighting... I feel like we fight more than we ever have since I got here"I explained

He sighed and nodded " I know... and you know we need to talk about dad."

This time it was my turn to sigh, " Yeah... I know"

We ended up finishing the episode of Friends and I went upstairs and took a shower and after I got dressed I walked into my room and found Tolem laying on my bed with his eyes closed. I smirked and I grabbed my phone and went to my blow horn app and put it next to his ear.

"OWW!! "He welped in pain.

I smirked. "What are you doing in here???"

"I told you we need to talk about dad"

" We are talking about him tonight???"

" better to get it over with now than let your anxiety grow every minute we dont talk about it... so I suprised you so you wouldnt be all nervous and weird looking"

"First of all-I dont have anxiety, second of all- if I did have anxiety I wouldnt be weird looking and nervous"

"Well first of all- I am your brother and I know that you have anxiety so you cant act like you dont know what im talking about and second; you do get nervous and you do look weird when you are"