Chapter 2

Hey everyone!!! Please Vote!!!!! , comment!!!!! And follow!!!! I will try to post every week :) BTW it might have some bad grammar. ..P.S thanks for reading Never Forgotten :)

***

My mom looked at me, shocked that I heard them arguing.

My dad looked confused and followed her gaze over to me and his face looked like he had no sympathy for me. Not one emotion on his face.

"Well… look at that. Your daughter is crying. She is just like you... a cry baby! She's a stupid, annoying cry baby!!! She looks exactly like you! Fat and ugly!" my dad said harshly.

My emotions were becoming stronger... tears left my eyes one after another. I didn't even want to call him my dad anymore. He was right. This isn't his family, he's not my father, and I am not his daughter.

I have no idea how we are related. We only had some equal qualities about one another. I have his chin, his ears, and his eyebrows. For personality: nothing. We had nothing in common personality wise, which I am grateful for.

I stood there crying my heart out. I even started to lose my breath and start hyperventilating. I moved against the wall sliding down to the floor bringing my knees up to my stomach and wrapping my arms around my legs.

I cried my eyes out.

"Don't talk to her like that!! She is the prettiest person I have ever met and like it or not, you're her father, so start acting like one!!!" my mom yelled.

She's yelled at him before but I've never seen her angry like this.

My dad looked shocked at what she said and then he spoke, "That ugly human being is not my daughter!!! Not anymore. I don't love either of you and I regret ever saying "hi" to you the first time I saw you!!! You are nothing to me, let alone your kids!!!"

The front door opened and I heard "Is anyone home?"

It was Tolem.

He must not have paid any attention to the cars in the driveway. He must have felt the tension in the air 'cause he looked up. He saw me and my red eyes next to the wall and he saw my dad.

His facial expression turned upside down and a mask of anger splattered all over his face.

"What did you do!!!?” Tolem yelled directly at my dad or shall I call him Bill 'cause he is no longer part of me or my family.

"Me? I did nothing wrong. Tell the truth and tell your ungrateful piece-of-shit mother that she is not my daughter and you’re not my son. Also, how your mother is exactly like your sister. They are spoiled, ungrateful, lying, fat, ugly bitches!!!!

My brother's jaw line twitched with anger. He didn't speak but instead he came at my dad, or bill, and punched him right in the face. I squealed, got up and ran over to where they were at.