Chapter 16

Okay so while I made this chapter I have listened to these two songs:

Paradise by Coldplay

and

Shatter me by Lindsey Stirling.

So go check out those songs and

I'm sorry this chapter is shorter than all the other ones.

Hope u enjoy this chapter!! Bye

xxxooo- Kt

After I hugged Sam I got up and Derek and Sam helped me too my house. When we got towards the stairs we all paused.

"Someone is gonna have to carry her." Sam states.

Derek nods and lifts me up bridal style. I rest my head on his shoulder and whisper too him, " please don't tell the Tolem pole about tonight." He chuckled and while I got down he said,"I'll think about it."

Everyone walked up the stairs with us so everyone was now in my room.

I took off all of my jewelry and my shoes.

I grabbed a pair of shorts and slipped them under my dress. I then slipped the dress off and put it next to my shoes. I walk over too my closet and I find one of Tolem's t shirts I stole before he moved in with Derek. I put it off the hanger and walk out of my closet while putting the shirt on.

When I looked back at everyone they were all stairing at me except Sam, Em, and Derek. I didn't care. A bra is like a bikini so I don't understand why people make a big deal out of it.

I walk over too my bed and I say," Goodinight Sam, em, skyscraper,  and monkeys." I close my eyes and fall in a deep sleep

Lens Pov

Wow... she was worse than the last time I saw her get drunk. And I only seen a part of her act. I wonder what happened at that party.

"What happened? " Ivan asked, reading my mind.

Sam sighed and sat down on the couch and said," So we got to the party and me and Em went looking for cute guys so we wouldn't intrude on Lena and Shawn. About after an hour of dancing we went into the kitchen and saw this guy practically devouring Lenas face off. You could tell she was trying too get out of his grip ,but he was huge. I pushed him and yelled at him." She said.

Then Em started talking. "While she was yelling at him I saw that Lena was shaking. Like really bad. She then got a text and when she looked at it she started crying ,but I don't think she realized it. She was shaking more and she walked over too the fridge and took a beer out and chugged the hole thing down. I asked her what she was doing ,but she ignored me and grabbed another beer and left the kitchen. After that we went too find her but we didn't see her until two hours later. She was making out with some guy on the dance floor with a half empty vodka bottle in her hand. We dragged her out and then you guys came. " She finished.

I saw Ivan tense up and I gave him a look to tell him too calm down. He calmed down alittle bit but was still tense.

I saw Sam get up and that meant that we had too leave. "Can I crash here tonight? " Derek asked and she nodded. We all got up and she came over too me and hugged me. "Thankyou for coming to help. Without you guys I don't know what would have happened." She whispered and went upstairs not looking back.

Lena's POV

I woke up too a major head ace. I walked to the bathroom and grabbed two Advil. I took them and opened my door too go downstairs. I heard voices downstairs in the kitchen so I went in the kitchen and smiled at everyone. They looked shocked that I'm down here. It is my house... why would I not come downstairs?