Chapter 3

I woke up Sunday morning, not wanting to wake up. My plan was to sleep in on Sunday but I guess it didn't quite work out so well.

My face still hurt but my head didn't anymore (thank God). When I looked in my mirror, I could see the purple fading into an uglier color and the black staying the same.

I know my purple and black face will not be cleared up by tomorrow. I can just tell by looking in the mirror.

I put on some foundation to cover it up, added some blush and that helped a lot better than the foundation.

I looked at my phone and saw the temperature was going to be in the eighties today.

Normally, it doesn't get this hot but so far this year it has.

Now that I think of it, it's an odd month to move. School just started like a week ago.

Oh well... why don't you just make my life more miserable than it already is.

I put on some black shorts and a galaxy tank top shirt with my white Vans.

Walking down stairs I heard grunting and sighing: Tolem. He was looking for a job and an apartment or someone who was looking for a roommate.

I walked in the kitchen and got a bowl from the cupboard

CEREAL TIME!!!!

I love cereal. I can live off of it. Cereal is the best part of my morning but I normally eat it when I get nervous. Okay, whenever I get nervous, I eat cereal. It's just a calming food, I guess.

But I also eat cereal for breakfast when I'm not nervous. I eat cereal all the time.

I remember when I was little my mom got me one of those small containers of cereal for me before I got on stage to audition for the school's play (I was in elementary school) and I ate the small box before going to audition. I still didn't get any part in it but the cereal helped a lot.

I headed toward the pantry and I opened the door to Cereal Heaven. I chose my favorite :)

LUCKY CHARMS!!!

I don't understand why they made it in chocolate flavor too...

It sounds gross and do they want everyone to get fat??!!

I really only like the marshmallows in them but their combination together with the cereal part is like a foodasm!!!

I poured the milk, grabbed a spoon and sat down on the island next to my brother.

I waited...

I don't like my cereal all hard ... you have to wait for the milk to make it a little soggy but not too much.