Chapter 24

After Two movies, one box of pcorn, lots of pizza rolls, me and Cam went upstairs in my room.

"Where are you two going??" Ivan asked.

"My room." I state.

Everyone stares at us as we make are way upstairs.

I wonder what there deal is...

When we go in my room I dump the bag of my new clothes on my bed.

Clothes scatter everywhere.

"We are still going too the party??" I ask.

He grins and I know my answer.

"Well... help me pick my outfit." I say.

He stares at me for a minute and nods his head a little bit.

We go through shirts, shorts, dresses, bathing suits, sandals.

The whole nine yards.

"So I'm thinking I should look like sassy, 2 percent don't mess with me, and then me."

He nods his head thinking and he sais,"No dresses. Shorts and a tank."

I smile at him and sort out all of my shorts.

"Try those on." He points too my new shorts that have gold pointy studs aligned on the sides.

I nod my head and tell him too turn around. He just sighs and does what he's told too do so.

I take off the shorts I'm wearing now and when the door flys open. I look up too see who it is and its everyone.

I quickly put my new shorts on and look down at the floor with a blush.

Why was I blushing?? cause all of the guys where staring at me.

"Don't you know how too knock?!?" I ask yelled.

They all looked away and Sam hit them in the head. She scooted her way in the room and said,"Wow... I love those shorts." I smiled and thanked her.

Cam turned around and didn't really care about the situation.

"Can you get out of here?? I'm changing!" I say.

"Why does he get too stay in here??" Brendon asked.

I looked at Cam and said,"He wasn't looking. So go!" They all left the doorway and shut the door behind them.

"Definitely wear those shorts." Sam said.

I agreed with her. They were really adorable.

Cam nodded and I then picked out this light purple crop top with three buttons at the top and the straps were dark purple.

I slipped it on and put on a  bracelet.

"Lets go." I say.

He nods and we exit my room.

"Bye." I yell as I slam the back door shut.  The party wasn't to far away from here. That's what Cam says.

So we are walking.

After random talking... me and Cam finally made it too the party. It  was past the warehouse but on the way there I saw this pretty dock that was empty.

I saw Shawn drinking out of a red cup and texting on his phone.
Ignore the donkey... ignore the donkey...

I thought too myself.

We walked towards this truck where the drinks and the stereos where. Out of nowhere Cam turns around fast and starts walking away.

What the? ?

"Cam??" Is asked.  I got caught up too him and his face was beat red.

"Cam?? Are you alright? " I asked.

He sighed and looked at me," I need too tell you something."

I hope it's not bad.

"Yea?" I asked.

He then started walking forwards and I followed him. When we were farther away from the party he started too speak. He's at on the sand and I followed his movements.

"Is everything alright? " I ask.

He looks out into the ocean and he starts speaking,"I feel really bad about not telling you this when we told each other are story's. I did tell mine but only part of it."

Okay???

"When we were walking towards the truck I saw someone."

"Who??" I ask in a soft voice.

"So... I'm just gonna spit it out. Get it over with..." He waits a good twenty seconds before he sais is secret.

"I'm gay." He stated. He observed my face for a reaction.

"If your thinking I don't want too be friends with you anymore because your gay is crazy. We are still friends... but I'm just confused. What do you mean you only told me part of your story??"

"So Megan... I told her. She didn't flip. She just told me too be who ever I want too be and let know one take that away from you. So when I saw you enter that store... it was like I had too tell you too be yourself.

I couldn't stand there and see you waist your life being someone your not because that's what I did. My parents found out... they did flip. My dad was the worst. He dis owned me as a son. Mom?? She obeyed my dad. She wouldn't dare go against him. That's why Megan got so mad. Because they hated me for who I was."

He did a small chuckle and said,"I think Megan was supposed too be the oldest. "

So now it all makes since... but one thing.

"So who was that... next to the truck?"

"Dane... He and I kindov sorta like each other. He's waiting for me too tell him I'm okay with it. With letting everyone know I'm gay. I think that's what I'm afraid of. I'm afraid of when people find out... they will hate me like my parents. "

"Hey... there will be haters but as long as your be the person your supposed too then nothing really matters. Just live your life... okay?" I ask.

He smiles at me and nods his head

"So go... go get your guy." He grinned and got up from sand 

He was about too speak but I answered his question.

"I'll be fine so go." He laughed and walked towards the truck and the Dane guy.

I hope everything comes together.

It did make since, though.

When he first told me his story it sounded empty. Now... I know the real Cam.

Well that's what it feels like.

"Cam?" I called. He turned around and I said,"Forever you may seem lost but forever isn't always."

He smiled a real genuine smile.

He turned back around and went too his guy.

I watched them for a few minutes and I saw them hug.
Aww:)

I'm happy for him.

I get up off the sand and start my way towards the dancing crowd when someone steps in front of me.

Shawn.