Chapter 12

Hey people's! I am very excited too see people enjoying my work... Thankyou so so much. I hope you enjoy Chapter 12

xoxo Katie

I put on my pink bikini with some shorts and a black tank. I went downstairs and I suddenly felt very exhausted. I have no idea why. My phone rang and I looked too see who it was. It was an unknown caller so I declined. I sat down on the couch and closed my eyes. My eye lids were getting heavy. I didn't know why because I slept for ever. I felt my mind drifting into sleep mode but then I felt a splash of cold ice water hit me and my eyes opened.

"Ahhhh!!!"

Oh my gosh!!! who would do that!

Anger rose inside me. I didn't know why I was like this. My time of the month already passed so what would it be?  I turned around to see Brendan laughing. Apparently I didn't look so happy because he suddenly stoped laughing when he saw me. I got up. I was too tired too do any revenge. Instead I walked and laid down on one of the lounge chairs and I closed my eyes again. I heard my phone ring. I looked at the caller ID and it was unknown. I declined it and shut my eyes again. This time I fell asleep. It was a relaxing sleep. I felt like I haven't had any sleep in acouple of days. I guess that dream made me not gain energy but loose it. This time I opened my eyes on my own behalf. I didn't want to have that dream again. So I stood up and I walked too the beach where everyone was. Even Brendan. When he saw me he looked uncomfortable. I glared at him and then I saw that the guys had there bathing suits on. And no shirt.

Dang!! They are the caffeine that woke me up cause now I'm wide awake!

They all looked really good. But Ivan looked hot. He has a very attractive six pack with a nice tan to match.

Look away Lena!! you are just friends!

It was hard but I managed to look away... too distract myself I took off my clothes and took my hair out of my messy bun.

My hair came tumbling down my shoulders.I finger brushed it and looked up. The guys were staring at me.

Why are they staring at me?

"What? Is there something on my face? Does my hair look bad?" I asked worryingly.

They all looked away immediately and said," No... your all good."

I nodded, put my hair in a high pony tail and said," Well are we going swimming ?" I asked. They all shrugged.

"I really don't feel like it." Brendan said.

I put my hand on my hips and glared at him. He saw me glaring and he looked scared.

Good! He should be.

"Nevermind." He said still looking at me and I smiled. He looked relieved.

I started walking towards the ocean and I felt an elbow in my side. " Owww!!!" I screeched while putting my hand on the side someone elbowed me with. I looked up and saw Sam and Em. Em took my hand and dragged me away from them with Sam following.

"What are you guys doing." I said annoyed. And I was annoyed... you don't just elbow someone and drag them away from hot guys. Its like... your insane! But I guess Sam is insane so I should be used to this by now but nope.

"Ivan stared at you!!!!" Sam whispered screamed.

How can she not see that were just friends. That's it. Even though I do think he is hot but they all are! You can obviously tell there hot! I don't want to be rude and say he is ugly but I think we all know he isn't ugly. He is Sexy and he knows it. ( I love that song!) I'm surprised I haven't fainted yet. He is so hot I might have a heat stroke and pass out. He is that hot. And that has happened before because of a guy's hotness. Long story.