Chapter 8

New life??? you begin now.

I hopped out of my mom's silver car and looked at the house...

It was gorgeous... Well from the outside of it.

When I went on the porch and walked to the other side I saw the beautiful beach...

In the back of the house there was a screen in door. Then a pool. There were lounge chairs where you tan. And the pool had a cover on it too keep stuff out of it.

When you walk in from the backdoor the kitchen is right there... It wasn't fancy but it was homey. There was a small window right above the sink that let in the beautiful sunlight .

A small island, a fridge, dishwasher, microwave, and stove.The cupboards were a light tan color.

The floors were wooded. Intel you get to the living room... It already has a big flat screen and the carpets were very new. They were like clouds on your feet ,but they were brown.

We are using are coutch,but it would match.

The dining room was right off of the kitchen. It has a medium sized wooden table that was gorgeous and has a double windows...

Upstairs there was five rooms and three bathrooms.

Wow

I looked in every room. All of the walls were white. Nothing special...

When I looked in the first room to my left it was perfect.

It was bigger than my older room, had a walk in closet, and a bathroom connected to my room but also another.

But the best part was... It had an amazing view of the ocean.

I picked that room to be mine. The movers moved everything that was in my old room or belonged too me in my new room.

They put my queen sized bed on the right side of my room... I told them too put it there.

They put my dressers where I wanted them, and everything else.

It was six when the movers left...

I unpacked my whole room.

I organized my closet and my dressers. Put my sheets and my light purple Comforter on my bed neatly.

Laid out my white fuzzy rug on my hardwood shiny floors, put my bathroom essentials up, and everything else.

When my mom unpacked her room which was downstairs. I called Sam

"LENNA!!!"

"Hey... I made it... Its awesome! !! The house is so pretty and the ocean is marvelous! !! We even have a pool!!!

"YAAAAY !!!! So when I visit I want to go swimming,  tanning, and meet cute boys alright??? "

"Totally! !! hey did you realize Derek was the pizza guy ???"

"No...  I figured it out when you said something... 

YOU CALLED HIM ATTRACTIVE! !!!!" She blurted in my ear.

"Wait a minute ... You also said he was attractive. .. wait NO YOU SAID HE WAS HOT!!! NOT ATTRACTIVE. .. HAA!!!"

"Well he is hot... "

"Okay please don't say that cause I have a feeling that he's not going to leave and we are gonna be close like another brother too me, like all of Tolems friends..."

"Yea. .. your right. Speaking of Tolem have you called him yet??"

"No.. I need too though."

"OKAY BYEE!!!"