Chapter 29

Hello Lovely's !!! Im gonna try to update more! !!

Hope you enjoy! !

Remember to vote,  comment,  and follow!!!!

Love you all! !!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I heard buzzing and I groaned. You have got to be kidding me! !! I opened my eyes and saw my phone laying still on my dresser and not making any noise. It must be a figment of my imagination.

I tried to fall back asleep but my brain wouldnt allow it. Not only my brain but my ears. I heard the vibrating again. This time I got up and looked where the noise was coming from. I sat up and I saw a phone that wasn't mine on my bed. Ivan must have left it here last night. It stoped vibrating only to vibrate some more. I quickly looked at the phone to see who was calling him.

Who's Nicky???

I declined the phone call and a beeping noise told me she left a voice mail. The next thing I know he has 2 new text messages,

Should I look??
Wouldn't that be invading his personal information? ?
Well he did invade my phone... so I guess its only fair... right???

I sighed and opened the message:
I had a great time last night. Next time we can come over to my house ;)

It felt like I got blown away with sadness. Was this before or after we kissed??? Who is Nicki and why did she put a winky face at the end of the message? What did they do that was s-o-o fun???

I need to know.

Another message came up.

By the way you owe me money. What happened to all of yours???

No no no no this cant be happening. I thought he was so nice. What happened??? Did he only get me McDonald's because I asked him too?? Did he want to kiss me??? Does he feel the same way as I do??

I want to burst into tears. I shut his phone off and put it under my pillow and I crawl back in bed with a broken heart. I then cry silently until my body bets tired and I fall into a deep sleep.

*******

*******

*******

*******

A phone didnt wake me up but shaking. Someone was shaking me."leave me alone"

" How can I possibly do that? ??" I heard Sams voice.

"I just want to sleep"

"Whats wrong Lena? ?? I know you love sleep but I know when my best friend is sad."

Thats when I opened my eyes and sat up in bed and said,"why are guys douche bags? ??"

"Aww... what could Ivan possibly do so bad that you wont get up from your bed???"

"He was nice, sweet, charming and then turns out he was also being sweet, charming, amd nice to another girl the same night."

" Explain"

I did what was told and I told her everything. She was looking at the messages and she sighed,"There has to be a mistake."

I sighed and got up from my bed ,"I dont know how it could be a mistake Sam. He obviously doesn't care about me if he kisses me and does god knows what with another girl the same day!!"I argue.

"I think you should blow off some steam and go on a run", she explains.

I nodded. It does sound like a good idea.