Chapter 7

Hey you guys! !!!!

So.... I have 26 votes! !! WHOOP WHOOP!!!( victory dance)

I just want too say Thankyou!!! and that the story might not be Nicholas Sparks or anything but I'm trying my hardest for this story to be AWESOME! !!   at least I hope so...

Anyways... I was reading threw chapter 5 and A LOT of errors!!! I fixed hopefully most of them but I also wanted to say my grammar is not the best so please don't judge me!! I'm going back threw chapters and finding typos and stuff but I am changing them... Enjoy Chapter 7 <3

xoxo- Katie

Heading down the road too my new life... making new friends,starting over. Its like I'm a new leaf that's forming on a tree because of the change in seasons... I'm a sliver of sand flying through snow.  I'm the newbie that people are gonna look at strangely.

Whyyyy!!!!!

Why do we have too move... maybe I like the season before my leaf fell off. Maybe the snow doesn't want me there. Maybe I don't want to go.

But no.The seasons change... life goes on.

Two hours past bye and I can't stop thinking...

Did Derek see the "your not him.  Never was never will be." Part of the note??

I hope not...

I don't want people feeling sorry for me.

I guess that's one reason my mom wanted too move... she was tired of getting glances from people around her, people talking about my dad and her fighting and feeling bad for are family...

She wanted a new life... a new start where know one new her past.

Now I understand. .. it's all for us. She moved for us.

DEREKS POV

So that was weird...

She's really funny... and a lite bit obsessed with Lucky charms.

Tolem never told me why they were moving... I wonder if I dare to ask.

Before she left it was tense... I saw the look on her face when Tolem was asking her questions about the card...

She looked like a waterfall washed her happiness away... she was very hesitant, depressed  and a little bit angry.

I knew all three of them were having a silent conversation.

I got a glimpse of the card...

She noticed I was reading  it and snatched it out of my eye sight... but I did finish Two sentences which questioned me...

"your not like him. You neaver were and never will be"

What was that about?

Who was him?

And what was that awkward moment when Lena asked Tolem to keep her promise... what did he say??

something in the lines of

I won't leave with that bastard.

I remembered Lena had relief in her eyes after he said that.

"Hey... dude if I were you I would go too the store and get four boxes of lucky charms." Tolem grinned.

"Ughhh... was she serious about that???" I asked... I did not want to do this.

"Unless you don't want your balls cut off I would... but you don't have to if you don't want too." Tolem shrugged and sat down on the recliner ...

Wait ...I want my balls. Lena is very I don't know ??I can't explain it...

I sighed... I got the car keys from my pocket, stood up and asked Tolem," Do you want to come with??"

He shrugged. "Got nothing else to do..." He got up and we headed out.

When we got tbere I was about to get the off brand but Tolem immediately stopped me...

"What??",I asked.

"your joking right?? She will ship it back and I will get a long phone call about how much your a cheap, inconsiderate, Jerk, Booger, Nasty, Buttwhole. .. "

"Yea yea yea... I get it." Cutting him off.

Why am I friends with him??? Well he's a good friend and I know he will do anything for me but goodness... his sister is very violent.

But I don't want to take any chances.

I grabbed four original brands and put them in the cart...

Should I ask Tolem???

"umm... Tolem??" He looked at me waiting for me to keep on going.

" Why did your mom and sister move??" I asked very hesitant.

He stiffened a little and said," My mom just wanted too get a new start." I shook my head in understanding but I knew he was hiding details...

LENA'S POV.

I woke up to the radio. It was already the next day. We would literally be there in a hour. I closed my eyes and drifted to a nice relaxing sleep.

"Lena!!" I heard someone familiar call my name.

Then again... "Lena we are here!!! wake up!!!" I recognized it now. It was my mom.  I opened my eyes too my mom smiling and she happily said," We made it!!"

I looked out my windowing saw a two story yellow house. It had a wrap around porch, Stairs to open the front door and we had neighbors.

It wasn't fat. It was tall and skinny with not so much grass but an amazing view of the crystal clear ocean.

New life??? You begin now.