Chapter 14

Hello everyone! ! Hope ur liking my story!!!

Have any ideas or questions? Comment or inbox me!!

Remember to Vote!!!

I woke up from a burning light. The sun. Ugh!!. I looked at my phone. I have more missed calls from Tolem and Derek. I was on the couch and so was my mom and Sam. I looked to see what time it was. Oh my goodness! Its six a.m. Ugh!!  

I got up and went upstairs. Knowing that it's early and I have nothing else too do I will go on a run.  I put on some Nike shorts and sneakers. I also put on a sports bra with a tank over it. I grabbed my head phones and left a note on the kitchen counter.

Hey!! Woke up and decided to go for a run! See you later.

I walked out the door and put on my playlist. I was listening to Sail by Awolnation. I love this song. I turned the music up loud so it was the only thing I could hear. I decided to put this song on replay. I started running to my left, thinking about everything that has happened over the past couple of weeks.

Moved away.

My dad got in a car crash.

My dad going to jail after healing.

My bad dream.

Derek coming.

Tolem not coming to visit me and deciding to get laid instead.

Anger rose inside of me from everything that has been going on. I passed the volleyball net. I ran faster because of all of my anger. The music blasting in my ears made it easier. I got angrier every step.

How could Tolem do that too me? Does he not care about me? After everything we have been through!  He just thinks because I move away he doesn't have to be the brother anymore? UGH!!! And my dad. My freaking dad. No... I'm sorry. Bill. Stupid Bill. He has no right to do this to me. Not just to me ,but are family! No my family! He is no longer a part of my family. I tried... I really tried. I tried my hardest to forgive him and to love him again! I tried thinking that this has to be a joke! That he can't just say you ruined everything , that you are a worthless person, that your ugly, that your nothing to him, that he doesn't love you anymore and never will,  that your the worst mistake he has ever made, that your a bitch. I ran faster and faster. I passed Brewsters a while a go. I can now see that old warehouse that we got drinks from and had a bonfire. I ran past it. Faster every step... my legs started getting tired but I just kept going.

Why? Why is all of this happening to me? This is not fair!

I ran further down. I was now way past the old warehouse. I could feel my heart pounding. Not only from the running but from all of my emotions that are coming out of me right now.

WHY!?! I DID NOTHING TOO HIM! How did I ruin his life?

How is this even possible. How could this happen? Why did this happen? I ran further. My legs felt numb. I ran so far I have no idea where I am. I stop. My legs feel like I'm going to fall down. Pain flickering  threw them but also not being able to feel anything that touch them. I look around. There is some people but not much. I want to scream. That is how mad I am right now. I start running again. Quicker I run past people the quicker they go. I start feeling my eyes starting to get blurry. Oh great. Now I'm crying. I don't know if it's because of my emotions or my legs. I am guessing both. I keep on running Intel a tear falls on my cheek. I tried holding it in but it is harder then you think. After the first drop there comes another one. I stopped again. This time there is alittle bit more of people. Great... your now crying where strangers can see you. Well good thing there strangers right? I guess it's not that bad. I wipe my tear stained cheeks but they keep falling. My music is still blaring. I look around one more time and I see a pair of eyes lock on mine. These eyes are very familiar. I did not want to see him. He looks away but then gives me a second glance. This time surprised. I guess he didn't recognize me the first time but now I knew he did because he was headed my way.