Chapter 31

I moved closer to the warmth. The warmth was there... what happened to it?? I wrap the blanket around me tighter but it didnt help me being cold. I heard shuffling and my bathroom door close.

"Come hither," I say without opening my eyes. I hear a chuckle before the bed dips down and the warmth re appears. I move towards the warmth and smile.

"You need to get up Lena" He says.

"No" I grumble.

"We are going to be late," He sighs.

"I need my energy," I say.

"You will have plenty of energy once we get there,"

I lift my head up and look at him," I dont want to go,"

"Why?" He asks.

"Iudvnidsjvhiefv" I grumble a non existence sentence.

"Hmm??" He asks.

"I cant skate! Happy? I suck at skating. It hates me" I say.

"Oh come on... it cant be that bad" He tries to get me to approve.

"Nope" I then close my eyes and lay my head back on his shoulder.

"Well... you give me no choice" He says. No choice? A choice of what?

Then the warmth is no longer and the only other thing I had for not freezing is my blanket- which he also took off of me. I then hear him walk. I open my eyes and I see the fan on the ceiling start to move.

"No! Its cold! " I say and hop up on  my bed and turn the fan off by pulling the chain.

"That got you up"

"No it didnt" I then flop back down on my bed.

Last night we walked back to my house and he stayed the night in my bed. The only thing we did was cuddle and sleep. I enjoy his company and its more warmer and comfortable. On the way back, after everyone gave me hugs and "Are you alrights?", everyone was talking about how a skating rink just re opened from construction. I suck at skating. I can do any sport but skating is not my best friend. I suck at skating. I cant skate worth of crap.

Today we are all supposed to go to the rink and skate. Sam is making me.

Sam is amazing at skating. She has won awards when she was little. She always made me go with her. Every single time I would fall. She even tried to teach me but I just cant seem to be eligible for skating. I tried... I really tried.

Then the door opens. I open one eye and I see my best friend with her arms crossed and a 'you better get up' look on her face. I hurry and close my eyes.

"Your going"

"No," I argue.

"Yes you are. Ivan??" She asks.

"Yea??"

"Can you pick her up for me??"

I then move to the side of my bed and hold on to the matress. I feel a tugging at my feet as I see Sams short figure come in front of me. She smiles and moves one of my hands away from the matress.

"Please dont, " I plead.

"Your going,". Thats the last thing I heard before my body was being dragged across the bed and then I was laying across Ivans shoulders.

"In the bathroom," Sam orders.

No no no!!! She has done this before!

I kick and pound on his chest. Before I know it im being taken from his shoulder and in the shower. Then ice cold water hits me and I scream and try to run out but end up hitting a wall for baths and I fall. I was half in the shower and half out. I groan in pain and crawl away from the shower.