Chapter 24

While Rebecca was having inappropriate thoughts about Freen's body, Freen was thinking how nice it felt to be accepted for her physical flaws. She felt lighter than before, as if her secret she had been carrying her entire life suddenly lifted and life became less difficult.

"BB, thank you." Freen mouthed it so Rebecca didn't hear.

"P'Freen. I want to sleep over tonight." Rebecca spoke suddenly and made Freen pull away to look at Rebecca.

"Eh? BB, we talked about this. We just started ... you know, I don't want to disrespect you like that. Our relationship status just changed."

"WE didn't talk about this, you declared it last time. Who would you be disrespecting if I want to stay over! Besides, you're sick! Who will look after you? If I hadn't come over, you would still be hugging that toilet bowl."

"I feel much better now, you don't have to stay" Freen argued, "I don't want your parents to think that I am taking you for granted. I am assuming your family knows about us. What ...um...what do they think about me? About us?"

"They are ecstatic and they like you. I'm actually surprised how well they accepted our relationship when it took me so long to accept the idea that I am attracted to women. Basically, they said that as long as my partner treats me right, takes care of me, respects me then gender doesn't matter."

"What about Ritchie?"

"Ritchie will accept whoever makes me happy too. I don't know if my parents told him, but I haven't spoken to him specifically. Anyways, I'm staying over and that is final." Rebecca was putting her foot down and Freen simply couldn't refuse. Refusing Becky is just not in her vocabulary. There was nothing untoward regarding Becky's behavior that night because Freen really was sick and couldn't do much other than sleep. Becky didn't mind, she just wanted to be near Freen and be the one to take care of her. Although unspoken, each learned something about each other that night; Freen realized that Becky can truly be depended on to stand by her through sickness and accepting the good and the bad of her; while Becky learnt that her girlfriend is truly special, one-of a-kind and more importantly, Becky learned that Freen really can't say no to her.

Becky took the initiative at moving their relationship further, with the excuse of tending to Freen's sickness, Becky never went back to her parents other than to grab her clothes and toiletries. Becky practically moved in with Freen, she made space for her clothes in Freen's closet (which wasn't hard since Freen didn't have much). The one thing that Rebecca didn't do was take their physical relationship to a deeper level, she felt that she had pushed Freen too much and that she should allow Freen to initiate when she felt ready. They have held hands, hugged, and cuddled with one another; but they hadn't progressed to kissing (outside of work), making out, or dancing the bedroom tango.

Rebecca's thoughts: Are all lesbian relationships this complicated? I know I am moving really fast, but I can't help it. I'm not sure where or at what stage we are at in terms of dating...It feels so right to live together but ...we haven't even kissed or have sex. We sleep in the same bed like a couple but we live like roommates. 

Every night when she slips her hand under my pajama, I just want to push it further down south or up north. She makes me so horny. I know she is attracted to me. I feel her pressed up against me but she doesn't do anything about it! Argh! Frustrates me so much! I don't think I have ever been this aroused! Chronic arousal is a deadly sickness!

I really really want Freen to initiate but I don't know if she knows how to. She has hinted that nobody on earth has ever known about her condition, so does that mean that nobody has ever seen her naked? She's ... a virgin? Am I experienced enough to lead? I've only been with Nop...

************************************************************************

Within the week, the editing of the pilot trailer was complete and released on Youtube. As Saint had predicted, the video went viral. There were obvious criticisms but overall, it had generated the attention of many viewers who were interested in the series. What Saint had thought was a small niche market for a GL series turned out to be bigger than he thought, it wasn't strictly for the LGBT audience but many other heterosexual male and female viewers. Moreover, he had initially anticipated the interest to concentrate within Thailand but because it was released on Youtube, the series gained attention at an international level, predominantly in the Philippines and Brazil.There were a plethora of comments wanting to know the actress that played Khun Sam-- the cold, successful, and very cute CEO boss since everybody already knew who Rebecca Armstrong was in Thailand. Freen Sarocha Chankimha on the other hand, was a mystery to the world. There were no previous projects, no pictures, no fan club, no history, and not even a single interview. The less information Freen had on the internet, the greater the interest surrounded her, the mystery of Freen almost overshadowed the release of the trailer. As far as the internet knew, was that Freen used to be an artist manager for Idol Factory. There were videos of Freen being very caring to Rebecca on the photoshoot, video of her helping Rebecca Armstrong down the stage, the heroic chase against the anti-fan, and acting as the human shield for Rebecca during her fan meet.