Ch {4}

Selena's POV

I get out off my PRIVATE shower and go back to my room and get back to my regular cloths until i heard some yellings from next door. I slowly walked to the window and peaked to the other room seeing a brown haired guy arguing with someone on the phone. The guy was shirtless and ... it looked like he just got out of the shower. HOT. he had so many tattoos which was only hotter. I stared at him as he walked back and forth arguing.

"NO KYLIE LEAVE ME ALONE" he yelled then finally hung up. He kept on walking back and forth until he looked at my side almost seeing me but I bended down hiding. i just hope he didnt see me staring that would be ...

"Selena what are you doing" I suddenly hear my mom say interrupting my thoughts. SHIT. I slowly turned my head to her fake smiling as I blushed.

"uhh ... Im just... just ..... just finding something that fell on the floor" I said lying hoping she would buy it even tho i am such a bad lier.

"you sure everything is ok hun?" she asks confused and deffinatly suspecting something. KILL HER no just kidding but yeah she was supsecting something.

"yeah mom everythings fine" I said smiling and blushing. Then I stood up and she left. I slowly turned around and peaked through the window seeing him laughing as he waved at me. SHIT HE NOTICED ME then i realized the window was open so he must of heard my lil convo with my mom. oh god how embarressing. I quickly turned around and walked away trying to stop thinking about it.

Justin's POV

HA! She was sooo busted for staring at me.... I heard her lil convo with her mom and it was hilarious she was so embarressed. I couldn't stop laughing. I got in my shirt and walked down stairs seeing my mom sitting while drinking coffee and reading the news paper.

"mom what is this on the table"I asked pointing at a huge basket full of some bread, candy and some stuff.

"it's for the family next door your gonna give it to them remember" she said making my smile fade away as my eyes popp out of my skull oh hell no.

"but- she cut me off

"no buts justin now go" she said as i laughed and left. I walked to the house next door and knocked then waited a little until the door swung open and there she was the beautiful angel... wait what.... why am i thinking that .. I just wanna hit it and quit it....

"um... hello?" she said blushing a little. that was the most adorable blush EVER .!!

"sorry im Justin and I live next door you know the one guy you were checking out this morning" i said smiling and winking at her making her even blush more.

"yh sorry im Selena i just heard you argue and I was curious" she said smiling with her beautiful smile.

"so ... oh yeah this is for you.. welcome to the neighborhood" I said smiling and handing her the basket.

"oh thank you" she said as she accidentally puts her hand on mine as she was about to take the basket. I looked at our hands meeting so did she then we looked straight into each others eyes until she shooke her head and took the basket.

"um.. yeah sorry So um... see ya i guess" i said as i turned around but then felt a hand on my shoulder.

"dont you wanna come inside" her angel voice said making me turn around and smile.

"sure" I said as she moved and I walked in.

"SELENA BABY WHO WAS IT!!" I heard a woman's voice say im guessing her moms.

"JUSTIN HES FROM NEXT DOOR HES RIGHT HERE NOW MOM" she yelled back as she looked back at me smiling.

"oh hiii" the woman says again as she walked to us.

"hey im Justin from next door" I said putting my hand out but instead she hugged me.

"im mandy" she said as she finally pulls away and smiles.

"so yeah mom he brought us this" Selena suddenly said as she lifted up the basket and smiled brightly.

"oh well thank you Justin" mandy says looking at Selena and than me.

"well imma go" she finally says and leaves making me stand alone with Selena beside me.

"so ... um yeah if you want i can show you my room" she spoke up.

"i have already seen it but thanks" i said laughing making her laugh with me.

"yeah i thought you were the eye who was always peaking at me" she said smirking as I just blushed.