Ch {35}

Selena's POV

"SELLY" the sweet sound of my little sister gracie echoed aroud my purple room making me groan as I turned to the side.

"You have to wake up Selly you have school" Gracie said jumping on me making me giggle a little as I sat.

"Alright alright alright" I said hearing her laugh as she ran out back to where mom was leaving me there smiling until i heard noises at my right making my head to the right seeing shirtless Justin smiling and waving makiking me giggle.

"I love you" he mouthed as he pressed his lips agenst the glass making out with the window causing me to laugh.

"I love you too" i mouthed but just as i was about to stand up he breathed on the window writing 'i love you' making me smile and blush.

"Love you too" i mouthed again but this time he smirked making me giggle as i got up picked up the clothes for the day than left to the bathroom changing and doing my make up and brushing my teeth.

"Morning mom" I say as I walk to the kitchen seeing my oh so loving mother cooking breakfast... It smelled delicious..

"Morning sweetie" she says smiling brightly as she puts a plate of french toast and bacon on the table making me smile as i sit down but just as i take my first bite...

"Excuse me" I said getting up from the table running all the way to the bathroom to throw up. Why do i feel like this? I feel really sick but i have aten bacon since i was...4 ....

"Honey you ok?" Mom asks as I hold my hair up still throwing up til i finally stopped.

"Yes mom everythings- before i could continue of corse i had to throw up again... What the hell is wrong with me.

"No hun everything is not okay i can hear you throwing up just stay at home sweetie and take care i have to go to work now" She says and than she was gone leaving me there throwing up in the toilet.

"Oh god im late!" i yelled at myself as I quickly stand up reaching for my make up bag with.....

Justin's POV

"BIEBER" sounds of two kids yelled as I felt someone jump on me making me groan as I turn around with my face buried in the pillow feeling 4 little feets jump on my back making me smile as I quickly turn around grabbing their little feet.

"Gotcha" I said chuckling seeing them laugh with their adorable laughs well not as adorable as Selena's I tell you that but still..

"Jazzy and Jaxon when did you guys get here wait did dad magic you here" I asked seeing them laugh again as they sat down.

"Yes Daddy made us POOF over here" Jaxon said making me chuckle as I hugged them both seeing my dad looking at us smiling in the doorway.

"Thanks son" he mouths to me making me smile as i nod seeing him turn around leaving me with those two little birdies.