Ch {37}

Justin's POV

"Wait Selena" I yelled running after her as she was about to walk out of the school but stopped and turned around smiling.

"Oh hey Justin" she said biting er lip making me smirk as I checked her out... She looked ....fricking HOT as always...

"Leggo" I said grabbing her hand pulling her out and towards my car hearing her giggle as I opened the door for her to get in.

"Where are we going ?" She asked smiling making me chuckle as I helped her in than got to the drivers seat and started driving.

"You'll see" I answered chuckling as I turned on the radio hearing 'give you what you like by avril lavigne' come on and Selena immediately started singing.

"And if you give me what i want than I'll give you what you like" she sung turning her head towards me getting really close making me kinda nervous as I felt her hand around my 'friend'.

"Okay we're here" I said as we arrive hearing Selena giggle as she got out of the car looking around confused.

"What are we doing on the beach?" She asked walking closer to me as i chuckled.

"You'll see" I answered grabbing her hand and pulling her near the ocean.

"No Justin I cant" she said pulling back making me turn around looking at her confused..... What the hell is going on with her.

"Why? Whats going on Selena you have been acting really weird and ignoring me" i said as I stepped closer to her seeing her look down on her belly.

"Justin" she said finally looking up than takes off her shirt reviling baby belly... Wait what !!!

"selena are you.....are you pregnant?" i asked with my eyes widen in shock... I should have known tho... But still how could she not tell me...

"Yes Justin and your the baby daddy" she said smiling lightly as she looked down at her belly while rubbing it making me smile.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH Sel just dont hide it from me" I said before hugging her and pressing my lips agenst hers feeling her smile in the kiss.

"I love you too" she said as we pull away making me smile as I get down on my knees rubbing her belly and kiss it.

"Hey baby" I said hearing Selena giggle as she played with my hair while i rubbed her belly....., god im so lucky.

Selena's POV

Hes actually taking the news better than i thought. How lucky am i? I love him so much and im so happy that hes in being a dad and not just break up with me and leave me ... I have been worrying about that all those months i guess it was for nothing.

"Justin i dont know what i would do without you" I said laying my head on his chest as we both lay down on the soft sand watching the sun set.

" Selena without you Id be nothing" he said making me smile and blush a little as I felt his lips connect to my forhead making me blush even harder.