Ch {21}

Selena's POV

As soon as the bell rings I quickly get up taking all of my stuff and run out of the room with tears in my eyes.

"Selena" his sweet voice spoke making me turn around seeing him standing behind me with a worried look on his face. i quickly turn around and run straight into his arms.

"Justin im scared" I whisper in his chest making him hold me tighter as he hugs me and kisses my forhead.

"Whats wrong babygirl" he says making me look up as he whipes my tears away with his soft thumbs.

"Can we just go home and skip im really scared" I begged looking around seeing Nick walk out of the room looking around peobably for me.

"What why?" He asked confused but before he could ask anything else I grabbed his arm and ran with him out of the schools door and straight into his car.

"Selena you look terrified whats wrong babygirl" he asks making it harder for me to keep in the tears that were already filling up my eyes.

"Its nothing can you just drive me home please" I said staring out the window as I hear him sight before starting the car driving off from the school parking lot.

"You sure you dont want me to come in" he asked one last time as I open the cars door looking down with a fake smile on my face.

"Yeah Justin im gonna be alright" I said before slamming the car door shut and walking into my house. luckily there was no one home so i got the house all to my self. I quickly grabbed ben & jerry's and sat on the couch with my blanked turning the tv on until everything went black.

Justin's POV

Im really worried about Selena... Shes been acting strange now i have no clue why but she skipped school today. i wonder whats wrong. As i got home I quickly went up to my room peeping out of my window but not seeing anyone in her room but just as I was about walk away i saw her come into her room only with another boy. WTF !

"NICK WHY ARE YOU HERE" she yelled at the guy making him smile like a little f••ker.

"For our project we have to do this for the project" the Nick guy said as he got closer making just wanna kick him until he cant breath I could already feel my fist rasing up and straight on to the wall causing me to groan in pain. SHIT.....

"Nick i dont wanna do the project specially with you" she said backing away scared. The hell is going on.

"We have to" he said putting a hand on her ass making my eyes widen as she slapped him screaming. What the hell am i even doing. i quickly ran out straight to Selena's house and into her room where the guy was already in his underwear hovering over Selena as she cried.

"Help" she screamed. i rushed to them punchingn him off as I helped her up hugging her while she cried on my shoulder.

"The fuck is your problem" nick yelled as I pulled away feeling as Selena got behind me almost naked.

"Im her boyfriend your dick" I yelled punchingn him over and over again causing him to fall down the floor bloody.

"justin stop its enough" Selena yelled but I kept on kicking his stomach.

"STOP" she yelled pulling me back causing me to slap her.

"selena Im" I started turning around shocked as she cried holding her cheek backing away as she didnt bother to look into my eyes.

"Get out" she said crying making me wanna burst out in tears as I walked closer .

"Selena-

"GET OUT" she yelled pointing at the door backing away again as she slid down the wall.

"Im sorry" I said with tears falling from my eyes as I walked out along with bloody Nick as he angily walked away.