Ch {13}

*1 month later*

Selena's POV

"Justin put me down" I say laughing as I hit his back while he carries me over his shoulders chuckling.

"And what if I don't?" He asks making me giggle as I slapped his butt hearing him smirk as he starts to run around with me screaming.

"I'm so gonna kill you" I yelled as he drops me on my bed making me giggle. i look at him as he turned around but than i took the opportunity and jumped on his back.

"Aye" he yelled making me burst out in laughter.

"Weeee" i yell giggling as I wave my hands in the air as Justin spins us around in circles than drops me on the bed again but this time he turns around and falls on top on me.

"Hey" I say giggling biting my lip as he smirks while leaning in making me feel nervous every damn second.

"Hey" he said with our lips brushing agenst each other until finally I couldnt hold it any longer I pressed my lips agenst his feeling him smile a little as he kissed back.

"SELENA" a oh so familiar voice yelled making me groan as I pulled away pushed Justin aside and walked down stairs seeing not who I expected....

"nina" I said shocked as my eyes widen hearing her giggle as she drops her bags making me smile as I ran up to her and hugged her.

"selena so good to see you" she said kissing my cheeks as we pulled away than as I was just about to say something someone interrupted me by clearing his throat making me smile fade as I see Nina's eyebrows rase looking at me.

"justin this is my aunt Nina Nina this is my boyfriend Justin" i say seeing Nina's eyes widen as she checks Justin out and looks at me with a big smile.

"Nice to meet you Justin" Nina says shaking his hand as he smiles than comes closer to me and wraps his arms around me causing me to blush and smile.

"Awww you two are adorable" Nina says making me giggle as I blush even harder while Justin just chuckled resting his head on my shoulder.

"Anyway I'll leave you two crazy kids alone for a while im gonna go meet Paul and Ian oh and here" Nina says while throwing a condom at me causing my eyes to widen but before i could yell at her she walked out of the door slamming it leaving me with Justin who bursted out in laughter.

"Lets go watch a movie before I choke you" I said hearing him stop making me giggle as I walked to the living room turning on the TV.

Justin's POV

"justin" her angelic voice spoke as she lightly pushed me making me groan as I tried shaking her hand off of me i wanna sleep.

"justin" she spoke again only this time she giggled while kissing my cheeks making me smile as I grab her and flip her to the other side causing her to laugh.

"There we go" I said wrapping my arms around her waist as she giggled trying to get out of my grip which obviosly didnt work.

"justin we have to get to school" she says giggling as i groan holding her tighter and pulled her closer to me not wanting to let her go.

"Fuck school" I whisper in her ear causing her to giggle again but than she sat up turning me on my back as she got on top pushing me down. that.... Was..... HOT.

"No Justin i dont wanna fuck school" she says giggling making me smirk as I grabbed her thigh.

"Than fuck me" I said winking at her as she got closer leaning in but just as our lips touched....

"Maybe later" she says giggling as she gets off gets her cloths and walks to the bathroom leaving me there groaning.